Atta Ladoo Recipe
This is very easy & quick to prepare recipe. This ladoo prepare by whole wheat flour or atta.
- 1 cup Wheat Flour / Atta
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Ghee
- 2-4 cardamom
How to make Atta Ladoo Recipe:-
- Take a blender and grind 1/3 cup sugar and cardamom. Grind it become to a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Take a thick bottom pan or kadhai and heat it on medium flame.
- In this pan add wheat flour / atta and roast it on medium to low flame. Stir it well. When flour become roast turn the flame low. 10-15 minute roast and stir it well.
- When the flour has been roast. It become color change like browning.
- When flour roast add ghee into this pan. Mix it well.
- Mix it 3-5 minute more. Check the taste of the flour , it should be cooked no rawness in the taste. Switch off the flame and add sugar powder in this pan. You can add some chopped nutes into this mixture. Mix it well with spoon. Check this mixture tolerable to you. lets start prepare ladoo.
- Take some portion of this mixture and make small or medium size ladoo.
- If you fill some problem for prepare or binding this ladoo, so add some more ghee in this mixture. Mix it well. And then prepare ladoo.
- Store these ladoo in a air-tight jar.
- Serve this atta ladoo with tea or any time.
You may also like below dishes:-
- 250 gm murmura (rice puffs)
- 750 gm jaggery
- 3 1/2 cups water
How to Make Murmura Ladoo (Laddu):-
- Take a Wok or a pan place jaggery and water on low flame and mix it well. When the jaggery dissolves stir it well and increase the heat.
- Cook until it become 2 thread consistency.
- Add murmura quickly into jaggery. Mix it well. switch off the flame.
- keep it to be light warm. When this mixture is light make small ball by your oiling hands.
- Keep it to be cool
- Serve it
- 1 liter milk (full cream)
- 1 cup chiraunji
- 3 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp lotus seeds (Makhana)
- 10-12 almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
How to Make Chiraunji Makhane ki Kheer:-
- Take a bowl put chiraunji and soaked overnight.Remove as much skin as possible from soaked chiraunji.
- Blanch and peel almonds. Chop them.
- Reduce milk in a pan and add chiraunji into it.
- Simmer and add condensed milk. Add Sugar and mix it well. Add cardamom powder mix it well.
- To serve, pour kheer on a bowl.
- Garnish with fried makhana, almonds.
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup ghee
- 3 cups gur (Jaggery)- grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Salt as per taste
- Ghee for frying
How to Make Gur ki Roti:-
- Dissolve the jaggery in half the milk over low heat and cool.
- Take a deep bowl and mix the soda and salt into the atta. Add ghee into the atta, and knead into a firm dough with the milk solution, adding more milk if required.
- Take a roll of dough into small thick rounds, round by rollar (chakla and belan) in a roti shape. Put this roti on a pan or tava and cook over low heat.
- Put ghee over and around the roti.
- 2 1/2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 cup semolina (Sooji)
- 50 gm Jaggery (Gur) soaked in 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 pinch of Saffron
- 8-10 fine chopped almonds
- 8-10 fine chopped cashew
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
How to Make Gud Ka Halwa:-
- Take a bowl and soak semolina in water for 30 minutes. Take another bowl and soak jaggery in 1 cup water until it become melt.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom wok (Kadhai) or pan, add the semolina stir well.
- Roast semolina till it turns golden brown. Add the jaggery water stir well.
- Add cardamom powder and brown sugar and continue stirring till the halwa reached desired consistency.
- Decorate with saffron, cashew, almonds and continue stirring till the halwa reached desired consistency.
- Serve it hot.
- 1 cup Peanut (Moongalphali)
- 100 gr Jaggery Powder/ 1/2 cup Jaggery blocks
- 2 tbsp water
- Ghee for Greasing
- Some chopped almond
How to make Peanut Chikki:-
- Put 1 cup peanut in a heavy bottom pan or wok (kadhai) on low flame. Roast peanut and stirring well until peanut become crunchy.
- When peanut get roasted well, remove in a separate plate. Once the peanut become cool. Rub them between your palms. The husks peels easily. Remove the husked peanut and keep aside.
- Take a same wok / pan put jaggery powder or jaggery blocks and heat on low flame. Add water. stir well with spatula. All jaggery get dissolved.
- Keep on stirring this solution.
- While this solution become cooking, take a bowl on cold water, where you can check consistency of the solution. Stir continuously until you get the thread consistency.
- The mixture reached the hard ball stage.
- When the jaggery solution become good consistency, quickly add the peanuts and quick stir well.
- This mixture place on a foil or a greasing plate immediately.
- Grease the rolling pin (Belan).
- Roll the chikki by rolling pin.
- Cut the chikki by greasing knife into horizontal or vertical shape. Remove the paper.
- Let the chikki cool at room temperature.
- Break them and serve.
- You can store this chikki in a airtight jar.
- 3 cup Grated Lauki (Bottle gourd)
- 500 ml Boiled Milk
- 6-7 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 4-5 tbsp Ghee
- 3-4 saffron Strand
- 7-8 fine chopped almond
- 7-8 fine chopped cashew nuts
- 5-6 raisins
How to make Lauki ka Halwa:-
Take a heavy bottom sauce pan or wok (kadhai). Combined milk and grated lauki on low flame.
Stirring in between. Bring whole mixture to a boil.
Lauki will cook in the milk. Milk become reduce.
When all milk has evaporated add ghee. Mix it well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add sugar and mix it well.
The Sugar will melt. Add green cardamom powder mix it well. Cook for few minutes. Stir continuously.
Garnishing with chopped almond, cashew nuts, raisins and saffron strand.
Serve it hot.
You may also like this:-
- ½ Cup Semolina (Sooji)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Ghee
- 1-1/2 Cup Water
- ½ tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 7-8 Fine chopped Almonds
- 7-8 Fine chopped Cashews
- 5-6 Rasins
- Pinch Of Saffron soaked in 1/8-Cup Milk
How to make Sooji ka Halwa:-
- Take a deep, heavy bottom sauce pan. Melt the ghee and then add sooji on low flame. Stir well.
- When the sooji is golden brown .
- Take another frying pan and add water and sugar and prepare sugar solution.
- When sugar solution become ready. This sugar solution add in roasted sooji. Stir well and continuously.
- Add cardamom powder, saffron milk and some chopped dry fruits.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnishing with some chopped dry fruits (almond, cashew nuts, raisins etc.).
- Serve it hot.
- 1 cup Gram Flour (besan)
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1-1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom Powder
- 5-6 Raisin (kismis)
- Fine chopped some dry fruits (almond, cashew nut,Walnut, Pistachios)
- 3-5 strands of saffron.
How to make Besan ka halwa:-
- Take a thick bottom frying pan or wok (kadhai) and keep on a low flame. Add ghee. When ghee become melt add gram flour and mix it well.
- Roast the gram flour continuously . stirring continuously. Add some milk and stirring well.
- Then pour the remaining milk and stirring well.
- Continue to mix and stir well that no lumps are formed. Add sugar and mix well.
- Keep stir 5-6 minutes on low flame.
- You will see the halwa leaving ghee at the sides. Add cardamom powder.The halwa will also start leaving the edges of the pan.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnishing with chopped dry fruits, raisin, saffron strands.
- Serve it hot and warm.
- 1/3 cup ground coffee
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- Coco Powder
How to make Vanilla Coffee:-
- Take a coffeemaker and place coffee and water in coffee filter according to coffeemaker manufacturer’s directions.
- Take a bowl and put sugar and pudding and mix well.
- In this mixture add milk and coffee and stir well.
- Before serving it become cool.
- Decorate with coco powder.