Skip to content
- 2 cups Corn Flour (Makki ka atta)
- Warm Water as required for dough
- Some Ghee or Butter
How to make Makke Ki Roti:-
- Take a deep bowl and put corn flour. Knead the corn flour with warm water in a in a shallow tray.
- Take a square of polythene paper on the kitchen platform. Take a small ball of dough. Put a ball of the kneaded dough on the paper and cover with another piece of polythene.
- Then slowly press with the ball of your palm till it turns to be the size of a roti.
- Remove the polythene cover and transfer the roti to a hot non-stick pan or tava.
- Cook on low heat, turning till both sides are roasted.
- Apply some ghee / butter.