- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour (atta)
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 2 Cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6-7 Almond fine chopped
- 6-7 Cashew fine chopped
- 4-5 Raisins
How to make Atte Ka Halwa:-
- Take a heavy bottom pan or wok (Kadhai). Heat ghee in this pan.
- Add flour in this pan on medium flame. Stirring continuously.
- Take another pan and add water and sugar on high flame. Let the sugar solution come to a boil.
- Roast the atta till its color changes stirring well.
- The atta should golden brown. It give a good fragrance.
- The sugar solution need to be hot when you add it to the roasted atta.
- The sugar solution starts to bubble in a matter, immediately add in hot atta. Stir continuously. So that no lumps are formed.
- Atta mixture will absorb water. Add raisins.
- When this halwa semi thick switch off the flame.
- Decorate with chopped almond and cashew.
- Serve it hot.
You may also like below dishes:-