- 1 cup Peanut (Moongalphali)
- 100 gr Jaggery Powder/ 1/2 cup Jaggery blocks
- 2 tbsp water
- Ghee for Greasing
- Some chopped almond
How to make Peanut Chikki:-
- Put 1 cup peanut in a heavy bottom pan or wok (kadhai) on low flame. Roast peanut and stirring well until peanut become crunchy.
- When peanut get roasted well, remove in a separate plate. Once the peanut become cool. Rub them between your palms. The husks peels easily. Remove the husked peanut and keep aside.
- Take a same wok / pan put jaggery powder or jaggery blocks and heat on low flame. Add water. stir well with spatula. All jaggery get dissolved.
- Keep on stirring this solution.
- While this solution become cooking, take a bowl on cold water, where you can check consistency of the solution. Stir continuously until you get the thread consistency.
- The mixture reached the hard ball stage.
- When the jaggery solution become good consistency, quickly add the peanuts and quick stir well.
- This mixture place on a foil or a greasing plate immediately.
- Grease the rolling pin (Belan).
- Roll the chikki by rolling pin.
- Cut the chikki by greasing knife into horizontal or vertical shape. Remove the paper.
- Let the chikki cool at room temperature.
- Break them and serve.
- You can store this chikki in a airtight jar.
You may also like below dishes:-
- 100 gm chick-pea flour (1 cup)
- 100 gm sugar (1 cup)
- 1 cup water
- 200 gm ghee (2 cups)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
How to make Mysore Pak:-
- Take a deep bowl and shift chick pea flour.
- Take a Frying pan and put sugar and water on low flame. When it dissolves, stir continue on medium flame. When it reaches a one thread consistency. Sugar Syrup has been ready. Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- In this syrup add tbsp chick pea flour and mix it well.Stir continue and add chick pea flour a tablespoon at a time.
- When add chick pea flour has been used add ghee a tbsp at a time stir continue.
- After some time this mixture color has been changed.
- This mixture will be more crumbly and color brown. Switch off the flame.
- Take a plate and thali. Greasing this thali by ghee.
- Spread all better in thali and patting it to thali base.
- Put this thali in refrigerator.
- After 20-30 minutes cut this mixture in barfi shape.
- Serve it cool.
- 2 white bread slices
- 2 tbsp ghee or olive oil / refined oil
- Milk 100 ml
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch saffron
- 25-30 cashew nuts
- 15-20 raisins
- 12-15 Almond
How to make Shahi Tukada:-
- Take a frying pan and fry bread slice both side with ghee or oil on medium flame.
- Take a deep pan, add sugar, milk and saffron mix it well on low flame. Stir well.
- Add all chopped dry fruits in this mixture and mix it well.
- Take a plate, keep fry bread slice on it. Pour the mixture over it.
- Garnishing with some chopped dry fruits.
- Serve it hot.
- 1 kg full cream Milk
- 1/4 cup semolina ( rava / soojji)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Some Dry Fruits
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 2-3 green cardamoms
How to make Rava Kheer or Sooji Ki kheer:-
- Take a frying pan and roast semolina till slightly covered.
- Add milk and bring to a boil on low flame.
- Heat and simmer.
- Keep stirring to avoid scorching and add dry fruits, saffron and cardamom powder. Cook it 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot or chilled. Garnish with dry fruits.
- 1 tsp saffron
- 100 gm cashew nuts
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1-2 silver sheets (Varg)
How to make Kaju Katli Recipe:-
- Take a blander and grind cashew nuts into a fine powder.
- Take a non stick pan and heat water on low flame.
- Add saffron and sugar mix it well. Prepare sugar syrup thickens.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Add cashew nuts powder and mix it well. Cook it 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the mixture on to a Plate or thali.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Transfer mixture onto a worktop and knead a little. Spread the mixture into a thali or tray.
- Garnishing with silver varq.
- Keep in refrigerate.
- Cut into squares and serve it.
- 1 cup Sama Ke Chawal
- 1/2 cup Cube potatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger & green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2-2.5 cup water
- Salt (Sendha Namak) as per your taste
- 2-3 tbsp fine chopped coriander leaves
How to make Sama Chawal Khichadi:-
- Take a deep bowl and soak sama chawal for an hour. After that drain and keep aside.
- Take a thick bottom pan/ kadhai or Pressure Cooker and heat ghee in it. When ghee become heat add cumin seeds.
- Fry cumin seeds till they are crackle.
- Add ginger-chilli paste and add crushed black pepper.Saute it till the raw aroma goes away.
- After that add potatoes cubes and stir and saute it for three minutes.Add sama chawal in it. Stir and saute for a minute.
- Add water and stir away.
- Add Rock Salt/ Saindha Namak and mix it well.
- Cover this Pan/ Pressure cooker or Kadhai with a lid on a low flame for 1 whistle.
- Do check and stir at interval.
- When the sama rice softened and cooked well. Switch off the flame.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- You can add some lemon juice.
- Serve it with plane yogurt.
- 2 Cup Hung Yogurt/ Curd / Dahi
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise Eggless
- 8-10 White Bread
- 200 gm Cabbage finely chopped
- 1 Finely chopped Capsicum
- 1 grated carrot
- Black Pepper 1/3 tsp
- Salt as per taste
How to prepare Dhai Sandwich Recipe:-
Prepare Hung Curd:-
- Take a Cotton cloth and tie curd in it. and hang it on a vessel. Keeping the cotton cloth little above from its bottom.
- Because the water drain out from this curd.
- You get thick hung curd ready.
- Keep hung curd in refrigerator for 1 hours.
Dahi Sandwich Recipe:-
- Take a bowl and put hung curd in it. Add mayonnaise, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, black pepper and salt. Mix it well.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Take a bread slice and top it up with the stuffing.
- Evenly spread the stuffing over the bread slice. Cover up the stuffing with another bread slice.
- Divide the sandwich into two equal halves cutting.
- Serve this delicious sandwich with tomato sauce, coriander chutney etc.