Atta Ladoo Recipe
This is very easy & quick to prepare recipe. This ladoo prepare by whole wheat flour or atta.
- 1 cup Wheat Flour / Atta
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Ghee
- 2-4 cardamom
How to make Atta Ladoo Recipe:-
- Take a blender and grind 1/3 cup sugar and cardamom. Grind it become to a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Take a thick bottom pan or kadhai and heat it on medium flame.
- In this pan add wheat flour / atta and roast it on medium to low flame. Stir it well. When flour become roast turn the flame low. 10-15 minute roast and stir it well.
- When the flour has been roast. It become color change like browning.
- When flour roast add ghee into this pan. Mix it well.
- Mix it 3-5 minute more. Check the taste of the flour , it should be cooked no rawness in the taste. Switch off the flame and add sugar powder in this pan. You can add some chopped nutes into this mixture. Mix it well with spoon. Check this mixture tolerable to you. lets start prepare ladoo.
- Take some portion of this mixture and make small or medium size ladoo.
- If you fill some problem for prepare or binding this ladoo, so add some more ghee in this mixture. Mix it well. And then prepare ladoo.
- Store these ladoo in a air-tight jar.
- Serve this atta ladoo with tea or any time.
You may also like below dishes:-
- 1 cup Peanut (Moongalphali)
- 100 gr Jaggery Powder/ 1/2 cup Jaggery blocks
- 2 tbsp water
- Ghee for Greasing
- Some chopped almond
How to make Peanut Chikki:-
- Put 1 cup peanut in a heavy bottom pan or wok (kadhai) on low flame. Roast peanut and stirring well until peanut become crunchy.
- When peanut get roasted well, remove in a separate plate. Once the peanut become cool. Rub them between your palms. The husks peels easily. Remove the husked peanut and keep aside.
- Take a same wok / pan put jaggery powder or jaggery blocks and heat on low flame. Add water. stir well with spatula. All jaggery get dissolved.
- Keep on stirring this solution.
- While this solution become cooking, take a bowl on cold water, where you can check consistency of the solution. Stir continuously until you get the thread consistency.
- The mixture reached the hard ball stage.
- When the jaggery solution become good consistency, quickly add the peanuts and quick stir well.
- This mixture place on a foil or a greasing plate immediately.
- Grease the rolling pin (Belan).
- Roll the chikki by rolling pin.
- Cut the chikki by greasing knife into horizontal or vertical shape. Remove the paper.
- Let the chikki cool at room temperature.
- Break them and serve.
- You can store this chikki in a airtight jar.
- 100 gm chick-pea flour (1 cup)
- 100 gm sugar (1 cup)
- 1 cup water
- 200 gm ghee (2 cups)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
How to make Mysore Pak:-
- Take a deep bowl and shift chick pea flour.
- Take a Frying pan and put sugar and water on low flame. When it dissolves, stir continue on medium flame. When it reaches a one thread consistency. Sugar Syrup has been ready. Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- In this syrup add tbsp chick pea flour and mix it well.Stir continue and add chick pea flour a tablespoon at a time.
- When add chick pea flour has been used add ghee a tbsp at a time stir continue.
- After some time this mixture color has been changed.
- This mixture will be more crumbly and color brown. Switch off the flame.
- Take a plate and thali. Greasing this thali by ghee.
- Spread all better in thali and patting it to thali base.
- Put this thali in refrigerator.
- After 20-30 minutes cut this mixture in barfi shape.
- Serve it cool.
- 2 white bread slices
- 2 tbsp ghee or olive oil / refined oil
- Milk 100 ml
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch saffron
- 25-30 cashew nuts
- 15-20 raisins
- 12-15 Almond
How to make Shahi Tukada:-
- Take a frying pan and fry bread slice both side with ghee or oil on medium flame.
- Take a deep pan, add sugar, milk and saffron mix it well on low flame. Stir well.
- Add all chopped dry fruits in this mixture and mix it well.
- Take a plate, keep fry bread slice on it. Pour the mixture over it.
- Garnishing with some chopped dry fruits.
- Serve it hot.
- 1 kg full cream Milk
- 1/4 cup semolina ( rava / soojji)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Some Dry Fruits
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 2-3 green cardamoms
How to make Rava Kheer or Sooji Ki kheer:-
- Take a frying pan and roast semolina till slightly covered.
- Add milk and bring to a boil on low flame.
- Heat and simmer.
- Keep stirring to avoid scorching and add dry fruits, saffron and cardamom powder. Cook it 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot or chilled. Garnish with dry fruits.
- 1 tsp saffron
- 100 gm cashew nuts
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1-2 silver sheets (Varg)
How to make Kaju Katli Recipe:-
- Take a blander and grind cashew nuts into a fine powder.
- Take a non stick pan and heat water on low flame.
- Add saffron and sugar mix it well. Prepare sugar syrup thickens.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Add cashew nuts powder and mix it well. Cook it 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the mixture on to a Plate or thali.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Transfer mixture onto a worktop and knead a little. Spread the mixture into a thali or tray.
- Garnishing with silver varq.
- Keep in refrigerate.
- Cut into squares and serve it.
- 1 cup Sama Ke Chawal
- 1/2 cup Cube potatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger & green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2-2.5 cup water
- Salt (Sendha Namak) as per your taste
- 2-3 tbsp fine chopped coriander leaves
How to make Sama Chawal Khichadi:-
- Take a deep bowl and soak sama chawal for an hour. After that drain and keep aside.
- Take a thick bottom pan/ kadhai or Pressure Cooker and heat ghee in it. When ghee become heat add cumin seeds.
- Fry cumin seeds till they are crackle.
- Add ginger-chilli paste and add crushed black pepper.Saute it till the raw aroma goes away.
- After that add potatoes cubes and stir and saute it for three minutes.Add sama chawal in it. Stir and saute for a minute.
- Add water and stir away.
- Add Rock Salt/ Saindha Namak and mix it well.
- Cover this Pan/ Pressure cooker or Kadhai with a lid on a low flame for 1 whistle.
- Do check and stir at interval.
- When the sama rice softened and cooked well. Switch off the flame.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- You can add some lemon juice.
- Serve it with plane yogurt.
- 2 Cup Hung Yogurt/ Curd / Dahi
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise Eggless
- 8-10 White Bread
- 200 gm Cabbage finely chopped
- 1 Finely chopped Capsicum
- 1 grated carrot
- Black Pepper 1/3 tsp
- Salt as per taste
How to prepare Dhai Sandwich Recipe:-
Prepare Hung Curd:-
- Take a Cotton cloth and tie curd in it. and hang it on a vessel. Keeping the cotton cloth little above from its bottom.
- Because the water drain out from this curd.
- You get thick hung curd ready.
- Keep hung curd in refrigerator for 1 hours.
Dahi Sandwich Recipe:-
- Take a bowl and put hung curd in it. Add mayonnaise, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, black pepper and salt. Mix it well.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Take a bread slice and top it up with the stuffing.
- Evenly spread the stuffing over the bread slice. Cover up the stuffing with another bread slice.
- Divide the sandwich into two equal halves cutting.
- Serve this delicious sandwich with tomato sauce, coriander chutney etc.