Skip to content
- 2 Cup Hung Yogurt/ Curd / Dahi
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise Eggless
- 8-10 White Bread
- 200 gm Cabbage finely chopped
- 1 Finely chopped Capsicum
- 1 grated carrot
- Black Pepper 1/3 tsp
- Salt as per taste
How to prepare Dhai Sandwich Recipe:-
Prepare Hung Curd:-
- Take a Cotton cloth and tie curd in it. and hang it on a vessel. Keeping the cotton cloth little above from its bottom.
- Because the water drain out from this curd.
- You get thick hung curd ready.
- Keep hung curd in refrigerator for 1 hours.
Dahi Sandwich Recipe:-
- Take a bowl and put hung curd in it. Add mayonnaise, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, black pepper and salt. Mix it well.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Take a bread slice and top it up with the stuffing.
- Evenly spread the stuffing over the bread slice. Cover up the stuffing with another bread slice.
- Divide the sandwich into two equal halves cutting.
- Serve this delicious sandwich with tomato sauce, coriander chutney etc.