- 250 gm murmura (rice puffs)
- 750 gm jaggery
- 3 1/2 cups water
How to Make Murmura Ladoo (Laddu):-
- Take a Wok or a pan place jaggery and water on low flame and mix it well. When the jaggery dissolves stir it well and increase the heat.
- Cook until it become 2 thread consistency.
- Add murmura quickly into jaggery. Mix it well. switch off the flame.
- keep it to be light warm. When this mixture is light make small ball by your oiling hands.
- Keep it to be cool
- Serve it
- 4 cup grated Paneer
- 6-7 chopped pistachios
- 4-5 cashew nuts fine chopped
- 1/3 cup milk powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder (ilatchi)
How to make Peda By milk:-
- 1 Cup White Flour (Maida)
- 200 gm grated Mawa (khoya)
- 1 pinch Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 10-12 saffron strands
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 2.5 cup water
- 1 tsp rose water
- Oil for deep frying
How to make Gulab Jamun :-
- How to prepare mawa :- Please click Preparing Mawa
- Take a deep heavy bottomed utensil.
- Sugar solution or sugar syrup:-
- Take a deep frying pan and put sugar and water on high flame. Add cardamom powder and saffron strands in it. Stir continue.
- When it come to boil, reduce flame to medium.
- Sugar Syrup will take around 10-12 minutes until it is little sticky.
- There should be no thread in this sugar syrup. Switch off the flame
- Stir in Rose water and keep aside.
- Sugar syrup is ready.
- Gulab Jamun:–
- Take a deep bowl and put mawa in it. Crumble mawa by using hand or great by using grater.
- In this crumble mawa add 1/2 cup white flour and 1 pinch of baking soda. Mix it well.
- Prepare a smooth and soft dough by knead of this mixture.
- Dough should not be crumble and dry.You can add few tsp of milk for make soft and smooth dough.
- Dough is ready. Divided this dough into small balls approx 15-20 equal parts. Don’t increase the size of ball because they will increase the size while deep frying and soaking in syrup.
- Greasing hand by ghee or oil and prepare smooth surface ball from this dough.
- When you make balls, make sure that there is no creak on the surface of balls. Because it will be crack and open while deep frying.
- If you are not able for making creak-less ball. You can add few milk in this dough and make smooth and softer dough.
- Take a deep frying pan or kadhai. Heat oil or ghee in medium flame. Add a pinch of dough in hot oil, if it come upward without changing it’s color. Oil has been ready.
- If a pinch dough become brown immediately it means oil is too hot. Low the flame.
- In hot oil add 4-6 balls at a time. Deep frying in low flame. If you try jamun on high flame they will immediately turn brown from outside and remain uncooked form inside. So frying them on low or medium flame.
- When you can see ball turn light brown and increase in size after a minute. After 4-5 minutes they will turn light golden brown.
- It will take 6-7 minutes change textured like gulab jamun color.
- Drain and transfer into napkin let them cool for 5 minutes. Don’t add hot deep fried jamun directly in hot sugar syrup.Before add jamun make sure syrup not too hot. syrup become warm while adding hot deep fried jamun in sugar syrup.
- Add fried jamun into warm sugar syrup.
- Soak them 1-2 hours before serving. You can see jamun increased to almost double in size.
- Garnishing with chopped dry fruits.
- 100 gm chick-pea flour (1 cup)
- 100 gm sugar (1 cup)
- 1 cup water
- 200 gm ghee (2 cups)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
How to make Mysore Pak:-
- Take a deep bowl and shift chick pea flour.
- Take a Frying pan and put sugar and water on low flame. When it dissolves, stir continue on medium flame. When it reaches a one thread consistency. Sugar Syrup has been ready. Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- In this syrup add tbsp chick pea flour and mix it well.Stir continue and add chick pea flour a tablespoon at a time.
- When add chick pea flour has been used add ghee a tbsp at a time stir continue.
- After some time this mixture color has been changed.
- This mixture will be more crumbly and color brown. Switch off the flame.
- Take a plate and thali. Greasing this thali by ghee.
- Spread all better in thali and patting it to thali base.
- Put this thali in refrigerator.
- After 20-30 minutes cut this mixture in barfi shape.
- Serve it cool.
- 2 white bread slices
- 2 tbsp ghee or olive oil / refined oil
- Milk 100 ml
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch saffron
- 25-30 cashew nuts
- 15-20 raisins
- 12-15 Almond
How to make Shahi Tukada:-
- Take a frying pan and fry bread slice both side with ghee or oil on medium flame.
- Take a deep pan, add sugar, milk and saffron mix it well on low flame. Stir well.
- Add all chopped dry fruits in this mixture and mix it well.
- Take a plate, keep fry bread slice on it. Pour the mixture over it.
- Garnishing with some chopped dry fruits.
- Serve it hot.
How to make Badam Halwa:-
- 1.25 Cup Almond
- 75 gm Khaskhas seeds (Poppy Seeds)
- 1 ltr milk
- 1.25 cup Khoya (125 gm)
- 2 cup Sugar or as per taste
- 2 cup ghee
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 pinch of saffron
How to make Badam Halwa:-
- Take a deep Bowl and soaked almond in water then blanched .
- Take another bowl and soaked poppy seeds in milk.When poppy seeds has been soaked, take a blander and grind these seeds.
- Add almond, milk, cardamom and grind well. Prepare a smooth paste.
- Take a frying pan and heat ghee on low flame. Add this mixture which is prepare in grinder.
- Stir this mixture slowly and prepare a thick, then add khoya and mix it well.
- Add saffron and sugar mix it well.
- Stir continue until this halwa leave the sides of this frying pan.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve it hot. Garnishing with some ghee and fine chopped dry fruits (almond, cashew nuts, etc)
- 1 kg full cream Milk
- 1/4 cup semolina ( rava / soojji)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Some Dry Fruits
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 2-3 green cardamoms
How to make Rava Kheer or Sooji Ki kheer:-
- Take a frying pan and roast semolina till slightly covered.
- Add milk and bring to a boil on low flame.
- Heat and simmer.
- Keep stirring to avoid scorching and add dry fruits, saffron and cardamom powder. Cook it 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot or chilled. Garnish with dry fruits.
- 1 tsp saffron
- 100 gm cashew nuts
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1-2 silver sheets (Varg)
How to make Kaju Katli Recipe:-
- Take a blander and grind cashew nuts into a fine powder.
- Take a non stick pan and heat water on low flame.
- Add saffron and sugar mix it well. Prepare sugar syrup thickens.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Add cashew nuts powder and mix it well. Cook it 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the mixture on to a Plate or thali.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Transfer mixture onto a worktop and knead a little. Spread the mixture into a thali or tray.
- Garnishing with silver varq.
- Keep in refrigerate.
- Cut into squares and serve it.
- 5 cup Chickpea Flour / Gram Flour (Besan) (500 gms)
- 1 ltr Milk / Water
- 750 gms Sugar
- 3.5 cup Water
- 750 gms Ghee
- 8-10 drop orange Color
- 8-10 Saffron Flakes (soaked in few water)
- Few cashew nutes for garnishing
- Few Raisins for garnishing
- Few Cantaloupe seed for garnishing
Boondi strainer or fryer of medium sized holes.
How to make Boondi Ke Ladoo:-
- Take a deep bowl and put gram flour and add water or milk mix it well. Prepare a thin batter.
- Take a deep frying pan or kadai and heat ghee in it. Position it over frying pan and drain fill the fryer or strainer with the batter up to the half.
- Boondi in hot ghee by hitting the strainer on side of the frying pan, lifting up then again hitting. This process should be finished very quickly.
- Fry till golden color. Drain and remove. Use up all the batter.
- Prepare sugar syrup. Take a frying pan and add sugar and water on low flame. Prepare sugar syrup of one and a half thread consistency by boiling.
- Add saffron water and color to the syrup. Add boondis in sugar syrup and dry fruits and cardamom.
- Mix it well. Cover and keep for 1.5 hours.
- Prepare round balls with moist hand.
- Garnishing with dry fruits. Serve it.