Skip to content
- 2 1/2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 cup semolina (Sooji)
- 50 gm Jaggery (Gur) soaked in 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 pinch of Saffron
- 8-10 fine chopped almonds
- 8-10 fine chopped cashew
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
How to Make Gud Ka Halwa:-
- Take a bowl and soak semolina in water for 30 minutes. Take another bowl and soak jaggery in 1 cup water until it become melt.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom wok (Kadhai) or pan, add the semolina stir well.
- Roast semolina till it turns golden brown. Add the jaggery water stir well.
- Add cardamom powder and brown sugar and continue stirring till the halwa reached desired consistency.
- Decorate with saffron, cashew, almonds and continue stirring till the halwa reached desired consistency.
- Serve it hot.