Urad Dal Papad
Dal papad are favorite food item among each age group people. It add extra when taken along with Lunch and Dinner. This recipe will help you in making these Urad Dal Papad easily in your home itself. So let start with the recipe.
- 1⁄2 kg Black Gram Flour (urad dal)
- 1⁄2 tsp Cumin Seed
- 1⁄2 tsp Carom Seeds (ajwain)
- 1⁄4 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Chaat Masala for sprinkle
How to make Urad dal Papad:-
- Take a big bowl and add black gram flour, cumin seeds, carom seeds, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Mix it well.
- Add some water and prepare a very hard dough.Cover this dough and keep it aside for 2-3 hours.
- Make small balls by this dough.
- Apply some oil on the rolling board or rolling pins.
- Roll out each balls by the rolling board with the help of rolling pins in a round movement.
- Same procedure follow for preparing remaining balls.
- Place these papad on a cloth or polythene. Dry the papad in sunlight.
- Turn out after 23 hours. Dry them for 1-2 days.
- Take a wok and heat oil into on medium flame. When oil become heat put a papad into it for deep frying.
- Put out the papad and place it in a napkin.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on it for delicious taste.
- Serve it with tea and coffee.
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds roasted and ground (cumin seed powder)
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4 Black Pepper powder
How to make Plain Raita :-
- Take a deep bowl and mix all ingredients into it. Mix it well. Serve it chilled.
- Condensed milk one tin,
- desiccated coconut powder 2 cups
How to make Coconut Ladoo:
- Mix the condensed milk and one and a half cup of coconut powder in a bowl and stir on a low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Set aside until the mixture has slightly cooled down and shape into ladoo.
- Roll each ladoo in the half cup of coconut powder.
This is a Homemade Powder Recipe can be used to prepare any kind of Veg Dum Biryani, Hyderabad Dum Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Hyderabad Chicken Biryani and Biryani. You can used this masala powder in Chicken curry. Biryani masala powder is very easy for preparing.
- 2 Bay leaves (tej patta)
- 5 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Seeds
- 2 tbsp Whole Black Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Shahi jeera (Caraway)
- 2 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) seeds
- 6 Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds
- 1 Black cardamom (Badi Elaichi)
- 3 Mace (Javitri)
- 3 Stone flower , (Medium Sized)
- 3 Star anise
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 5 Cloves (Laung)
How to make Biryani Masala Powder Recipe
- Take a plate and clean up all spices.
- Take a frying pan and heat on medium flame, roast the coriander seeds and peppercorns first for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds add the cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and roast them for 10 more seconds on low to medium flame.
- Add the remaining ingredients into this pan and roast them all for 1 minute.
- Cool it down and grind it into a smooth powder. Store in an airtight jar for an year.
- Serve the Biryani Masala Powder to make Biryani.
Ingredients Of Chaat Masala:-
- 1 cup coriander seeds
- 1 1/4 cups cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup thymol seeds/ ajwain
- 1/2 cup mango powder
- 2 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/4 cups powdered black rock salt
- 4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 2 tsp (approx) citric acid
- 1/2 cup dried and powdered mint leaves
How to Make Chaat Masala:-
1.Roast the coriander, cumin and ajwain in a heavy-based pan till dark brown on low flame.
2.Remove from pan and leave to cool in room temprature.
3.Put all the ingredients together in a mix blander and prepare a fine powder.
4.Store in an airtight jar.
- 1 tsp Whole Black Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Dried basil leaves
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 4-5 Cardamom (Elaichi)
- 20 grm Dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp Cloves (Laung)
How to make Indian Tea Masala Powder:-
- Take the mixer grinder to powder the dried ginger, green cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper. Add the all remaining spices into mixture jar and make smooth powder of it.
- Now your chai masala powder has been ready to use.
- You can store this powder in a container. Use this chai masala powder in your tea and make it delicious and tasty.
2 cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
1 Cup Yogurt (Dahi)
1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
1-2 cup Sugar or Jaggery
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
3/4 cup Refined Oil or Ghee
Some Raisins, Walnuts, Figs (finely chopped)
How to make Atta Cake Recipe:-
Firstly Heat Oven to 200 degree C.
Take a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
Take a blender and mix yogurt and oil together. Mix it well.
When yogurt and oil mix well after that in this mixture add all dry ingredients.
Prepare this mixture in dripping consistency. In this mixture add water if you needed.
Take a baking dish and oil on the bottom.
Bake this mixture at 170 degree or 1 hour and 15 minutes. Check it again and again between this time.
When it become cool, decorate this cake with cream.
Cut and Serve this cake on birthday party, celebration, Easter, Festival, New year & Wedding.
Achari Masala Powder Recipe is very easy recipe. You can be prepare in bulk and store in airtight container for more than 3 month.You can use this powder in Achar, Achari Began Recipe, Meat & Achari Bhindi Recips.
2 tbsp Coriander Seeds (dhaniya)
1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (methi)
1 tsp Mustard seeds (sarso)
1 tsp Nigella Seeds (kalonji)
1 tsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
1 tsp Fennel seeds (Saunf)
2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tbsp Tumeric Powder (Haldi)
4 dry red chillies (Lal Mirch)
How to make Achari Masala Powder :-
Take a flat frying pan and roast all the ingredients on low flame. Keep aside.
Take a grinder and put all roast ingredients into it. Grind and prepare smooth powder.
Transfer this powder in an airtight container for future use.
- 1/2 kg Carrots.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100 gm Khoya (1/2 cup) properly mashed.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- 8-10 raisins (Kishmish)
How to make Gajar ka Halwa in Microwave:-
- Wash carrot and peeled and grated. Take a deep bowl and mix grated carrots , sugar and milk.
- Microwave covered for 10-20 minutes.
- After that add ghee, raisins and khoya mix it well. Microwave uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add cardamom powder and chopped nuts. Garnishing with nuts.
- Serve it hot.
- 1.5cups soaked sago (sabudana) ,
- 1.1/4 cups boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted and coarsely crushed peanuts
- 2 tsp green chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- salt (lahori namak) to taste
- oil for deep-frying
How to make Sabudana Vada Recipe:-
- Take a deep bowl and wash sabudana 2-3 times. Soaked sabudana over night.
- After that drain sabudana.
- Take a another deep bowl and combine all the ingredients and mix well. When this mixture prepare just like dough, divide this mixture into 10-12 equal portions flat round.
- Take a wok / frying pan. Heat the oil in this frying pan on medium flame. When the oil become heat, deep fry the vada till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Drain out vada on paper.
- Serve hot vada with curd, coriander chutney and tea.