2 cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
1 Cup Yogurt (Dahi)
1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
1-2 cup Sugar or Jaggery
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
3/4 cup Refined Oil or Ghee
Some Raisins, Walnuts, Figs (finely chopped)
How to make Atta Cake Recipe:-
Firstly Heat Oven to 200 degree C.
Take a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
Take a blender and mix yogurt and oil together. Mix it well.
When yogurt and oil mix well after that in this mixture add all dry ingredients.
Prepare this mixture in dripping consistency. In this mixture add water if you needed.
Take a baking dish and oil on the bottom.
Bake this mixture at 170 degree or 1 hour and 15 minutes. Check it again and again between this time.
When it become cool, decorate this cake with cream.
Cut and Serve this cake on birthday party, celebration, Easter, Festival, New year & Wedding.
- 1/2 kg Carrots.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100 gm Khoya (1/2 cup) properly mashed.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- 8-10 raisins (Kishmish)
How to make Gajar ka Halwa in Microwave:-
- Wash carrot and peeled and grated. Take a deep bowl and mix grated carrots , sugar and milk.
- Microwave covered for 10-20 minutes.
- After that add ghee, raisins and khoya mix it well. Microwave uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add cardamom powder and chopped nuts. Garnishing with nuts.
- Serve it hot.
- 1 liter milk (full cream)
- 1 cup chiraunji
- 3 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp lotus seeds (Makhana)
- 10-12 almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
How to Make Chiraunji Makhane ki Kheer:-
- Take a bowl put chiraunji and soaked overnight.Remove as much skin as possible from soaked chiraunji.
- Blanch and peel almonds. Chop them.
- Reduce milk in a pan and add chiraunji into it.
- Simmer and add condensed milk. Add Sugar and mix it well. Add cardamom powder mix it well.
- To serve, pour kheer on a bowl.
- Garnish with fried makhana, almonds.