- 1 liter milk (full cream)
- 1 cup chiraunji
- 3 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp lotus seeds (Makhana)
- 10-12 almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
How to Make Chiraunji Makhane ki Kheer:-
- Take a bowl put chiraunji and soaked overnight.Remove as much skin as possible from soaked chiraunji.
- Blanch and peel almonds. Chop them.
- Reduce milk in a pan and add chiraunji into it.
- Simmer and add condensed milk. Add Sugar and mix it well. Add cardamom powder mix it well.
- To serve, pour kheer on a bowl.
- Garnish with fried makhana, almonds.
- 1 kg full cream Milk
- 1/4 cup semolina ( rava / soojji)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Some Dry Fruits
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 2-3 green cardamoms
How to make Rava Kheer or Sooji Ki kheer:-
- Take a frying pan and roast semolina till slightly covered.
- Add milk and bring to a boil on low flame.
- Heat and simmer.
- Keep stirring to avoid scorching and add dry fruits, saffron and cardamom powder. Cook it 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot or chilled. Garnish with dry fruits.