Namkeen Mixture is a mouthwatering recipe. It is a very easy and quick recipe.
- 2 cup poha (Flattened Rice)
- 1/2 cup Peanut (Mungfali)
- 10-15 Curry leaves (Kari Patta)
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1-2 tsp chana dal
- 15-20 chew nutes
- 10-15 almond
- 1/4 cup dry coconut thin sliced
- 5-10 raisins (kishmish)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tbsp sugar powder
- 1/2 tbsp chat masala
- 1/2 tbsp dried mango powder (machur powder)
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard Seeds / Cumin Seeds
how to make Namkeen Mixture :-
- Take a Frying pan and Add 1 tbsp oil and roasted peanut, cashew nuts, almond, coconut sliced and raisins on low flame. After roasted transfer all roasted ingredients keep in a plate.
- In this pan take 1 tbsp oil and roasted mustard seeds/ cumin seeds or curry leaves until curry leaves get crispy on low flame. After roasted transfer in a plate.
- In this pan take 1 tbsp oil and add poha and roasted well until poha get crispy on low flame. It will take 5-6 minutes.After transter in a plate.
- Take a Wok (Kadhai) / Frying pan add 1 tbsp oil and add roasted mustard seeds/ cumin seeds or curry leaves and turmeric powder mix it well on low flame.
- Add roasted poha, peanuts, cashew nuts, almond, coconut sliced, raisins, salt, chat masala, dried mango powder and red chilly powder. Mix it well.
- Transfer this mixture in a bowl.
- When this mixture become cool add sugar powder. Mix it well.
- Serve this namkeen mixture with tea or coffee.
- You can keep the remaining namkeen mixture in an airtight container for 2-3 months.