Skip to content
- 10 Bay leaf
- 10 Black cardamoms (Badi Ilaychi)
- 6 to 8 green cardamom pods
- 2 tbsp coriander seed
- 1 tbsp whole cumin seed
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 2-3 stick of cinnamon
- 1 star anise pod
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg or mace
How to make Garam Masala Powder:-
- Take a frying pan and place all ingredients in it on medium heat. Cook, tossing frequently, until aromatic and toasted-smelling, about 1-2 minutes.
- These materials have to be heated so that they can easily dry up. So, do not heat more. Transfer to a Ingredients in a grinder. Add ground nutmeg. Powder until it becomes a fine powder.
- You can be stored garam masala powder in an airtight for up to 6 months.