Ingredients Of Chaat Masala:-
- 1 cup coriander seeds
- 1 1/4 cups cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup thymol seeds/ ajwain
- 1/2 cup mango powder
- 2 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/4 cups powdered black rock salt
- 4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 2 tsp (approx) citric acid
- 1/2 cup dried and powdered mint leaves
How to Make Chaat Masala:-
1.Roast the coriander, cumin and ajwain in a heavy-based pan till dark brown on low flame.
2.Remove from pan and leave to cool in room temprature.
3.Put all the ingredients together in a mix blander and prepare a fine powder.
4.Store in an airtight jar.