This is a Homemade Powder Recipe can be used to prepare any kind of Veg Dum Biryani, Hyderabad Dum Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Hyderabad Chicken Biryani and Biryani. You can used this masala powder in Chicken curry. Biryani masala powder is very easy for preparing.
- 2 Bay leaves (tej patta)
- 5 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Seeds
- 2 tbsp Whole Black Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Shahi jeera (Caraway)
- 2 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) seeds
- 6 Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds
- 1 Black cardamom (Badi Elaichi)
- 3 Mace (Javitri)
- 3 Stone flower , (Medium Sized)
- 3 Star anise
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 5 Cloves (Laung)
How to make Biryani Masala Powder Recipe
- Take a plate and clean up all spices.
- Take a frying pan and heat on medium flame, roast the coriander seeds and peppercorns first for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds add the cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and roast them for 10 more seconds on low to medium flame.
- Add the remaining ingredients into this pan and roast them all for 1 minute.
- Cool it down and grind it into a smooth powder. Store in an airtight jar for an year.
- Serve the Biryani Masala Powder to make Biryani.