- 2 cup Chickpea flour / Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 20-25 fine chopped Almond
- 3/4 cup powder sugar (you can use Tagar 1.5 gm. Mostly Halwai used it.)
- 20-25 Cashew nuts
- For garnishing few Pistachios
How to make Besan ke Laddu:-
- Take a deep wok (Kadhai). Put Ghee and melt it. When ghee become melt add chickpea flour on low flame. Stir and roasted the chickpea flour until it gets golden brown and fragrant. You can add more ghee if you required.
- When you roasting chickpea flour should not be the high flame.The chickpea flour color should be light brown.Switch off the flame and keep aside.
- Leave the mixture cool Completely.
- If it does not cool entirely, it become moister wen sugar is added.
- In this mixture add sugar, cardamom, some almond, Cashew nutes and mix it well by rubbing it with your open palm.
- Rub till blended thoroughly.
- The mixture is perfect for binding.
- Take few mixture in your hand and shape it into lemon size or round. Keep rolling it in your hand till you get smooth and lustrous surface.
- You can make the laddus small or big as desired.
- Place the prepared laddu on a plate.
- Decorate with thinly sliced pistachios and almond.
- Serve it.
- You can be stored almost 5-6 weeks.
- 1 cup Ragi (Finger Millet) Flour (100 gm)
- 1/4 cup grated Coconut / Coconut Powder
- 1/4 cup roasted Peanuts,
- 1/4 cup Jaggery Powder (Gur Powder)
- 1 Pinch salt
How to make Ragi Laddu:-
- Take a deep bowl put flour and salt in this bowl. Sprinkle some water and little by little whilst mixing it.
- This mixture breaking into crumbs as you keep mixing.
- In this mixture add grated coconut. Steam the mixture for 10-20 minutes.
- Take a Plate and lay the mixture into it.
- Let it some cool.
- Take a blander and put jaggery in it and bland it.
- Add flour in this blander and mix it well.
- Now roll them into lemon shape just like a small ball.
- Garnishing with coconut powder and other nuts as you like.
- 2 Cup Milk
- 12-15 dates (Khajoor)
- 4-6 cashew nuts (cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cardamom powder
- 1 cup ice cubes (if you required)
How to make Dates Milk Shake:-
- Take a plate and put dates in it. Rinse the dates thoroughly. Remove stalk of the dates.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Take a blander put dates and milk. Make a fine paste.
- Add cardamom powder and mix nicely.
- Add ice cubes mix it well.
- Serve it in a glass garnishing with cashew nuts.
- 2 Cup buckwheat flour ( Kuttu Ka Atta)
- 200 gm Potatoes
- Sendha salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp Fine chopped green coriander leaves
- 2 finely chopped green chills
How to make Kuttu Ki Pakodi:-
- Take a deep bowl and put buckwheat flour in it. Add some water and beat it well.
- Add sendha salt, black pepper, green coriander and green chills mix it well.
- Take potatoes and peel it. Wash it and cut them into thin strips.
- Take a pan and put ghee. Heat ghee and Mix potatoes into kuttu mixture.
- Put potatoes wrapped in the mixture into the hot ghee with spoon. Very carefully.
- Turn over the sides of the potatoes and fry till they turn brown.
- Take out the fried kuttu ki pakodi into the plate.
- Serve it with coriander chuteny.
- 1/2 cup Sama Chawal (100 gms)
- 1/2 cup sugar (100 gms)
- 5-6 cup full cream milk
- 10-12 finely chopped cashews
- 6-8 finely chopped almond
- 10-15 Raisins
- 6-8 Pistachios
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Sama Chawal ki kheer:-
- Take a deep bowl and wash chawal and soak them 1/2 hour. Drain and keep aside.
- Take another deep vessel and boil milk into it. When milk become boil add sama chawal.
- Stir it on low flame. Mix it well. Stir the kheer after every 2-3 minutes. Kheer should not stick at the bottom of the vessel.
- Put cashews, almond, raisins and pistachios into the kheer while kheer is cooking. The kheer have turned tender and sama chawal and milk should while dripping from the spoon.
- Then kheer become prepared.
- Add cardamom powder into the kheer. mix it well.
- Your kheer has been ready.
- Serve it and garnishing it with little almond and pistachios.
- 1 cup Sama Ke Chawal
- 1/2 cup Cube potatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger & green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2-2.5 cup water
- Salt (Sendha Namak) as per your taste
- 2-3 tbsp fine chopped coriander leaves
How to make Sama Chawal Khichadi:-
- Take a deep bowl and soak sama chawal for an hour. After that drain and keep aside.
- Take a thick bottom pan/ kadhai or Pressure Cooker and heat ghee in it. When ghee become heat add cumin seeds.
- Fry cumin seeds till they are crackle.
- Add ginger-chilli paste and add crushed black pepper.Saute it till the raw aroma goes away.
- After that add potatoes cubes and stir and saute it for three minutes.Add sama chawal in it. Stir and saute for a minute.
- Add water and stir away.
- Add Rock Salt/ Saindha Namak and mix it well.
- Cover this Pan/ Pressure cooker or Kadhai with a lid on a low flame for 1 whistle.
- Do check and stir at interval.
- When the sama rice softened and cooked well. Switch off the flame.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- You can add some lemon juice.
- Serve it with plane yogurt.
- 2 Cup Hung Yogurt/ Curd / Dahi
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise Eggless
- 8-10 White Bread
- 200 gm Cabbage finely chopped
- 1 Finely chopped Capsicum
- 1 grated carrot
- Black Pepper 1/3 tsp
- Salt as per taste
How to prepare Dhai Sandwich Recipe:-
Prepare Hung Curd:-
- Take a Cotton cloth and tie curd in it. and hang it on a vessel. Keeping the cotton cloth little above from its bottom.
- Because the water drain out from this curd.
- You get thick hung curd ready.
- Keep hung curd in refrigerator for 1 hours.
Dahi Sandwich Recipe:-
- Take a bowl and put hung curd in it. Add mayonnaise, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, black pepper and salt. Mix it well.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Take a bread slice and top it up with the stuffing.
- Evenly spread the stuffing over the bread slice. Cover up the stuffing with another bread slice.
- Divide the sandwich into two equal halves cutting.
- Serve this delicious sandwich with tomato sauce, coriander chutney etc.
Sabudana Recipe is very delicious & tasty dish. This is a fasting recipe.
- 1 Cup Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) (soak sabudana overnight or 4-5 hrs)
- 1/2 cup Peanuts Roasted
- 1-2 small size boiled Potatoes
- 10-15 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger finely grated
- 1 fine chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp ghee / peanut oil
- Salt as per taste
How to make Sabudana Recipe:-
- Take soaked sabudana and drain it. Keep aside.
- Take boiled potatoes and peel it. After that chopped it.
- Take a frying pan and roast peanut when till brown.
- Now heat Ghee fry cumin seeds till crackle. Add salt in it.
- After that add curry leaves, chili and grated ginger and frying it.
- Add potatoes and saute it for 1-2 minutes.
- After that add Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) and keep on stirring this mixture.
- Don’t over cook.
- Sabudana become looses their opaqueness and starts becoming translucent. Then Sabudana become cook.
- Serve Sabudana Khichadi hot with garnish coriander leaves.
- 1/2 cup Pigeon Pea Lentil or Tuvar or Arhar Dal (soak for 1 hr.)
- Cleaned and chopped vegetables (1 small size okra, 15-20 french beans, 2 Potatoes, 2 onion, 2 small size brinjals, 100 gm Pumpkin, 2-3 tomatoes or 1 cabbages etc.
- Lemon sized ball of seedless Tamarind (imali) soaked in 1/4 cup hot water for 30 minutes
- 2 tsp Sambar Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric (haldi)
- 3 pinch Asafoetida (Hing)
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds (Sarson)
- 10-15 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2-4 Dry Red Chillie
- 1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (methi dana)
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
How to make Sambar:-
- Take a deep bowl and put dal with 2 cup of water in this bowl. Wash it well.
- Take a pressure cooker and put dal with 2 to 2.5 cup water in this pressure cooker for 6-7 whistles. Till this Dal become soft. Mash it well.
- Once the pressure settles down on its own. remove the lid.
- In this pressure cooker add vegetables turmeric powder, Red chilli powder, Asafoetida and salt.
- Add 1-2 cup water. Stir well.
- Pressure cook it 1 whistle. After that add sambar powder,tamarind pulp.
- Cooke it on low flame 10-15 minutes.
- Turn side.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in this pan.
- When the oil become heat add mustard seeds and crackle it.
- Add Fenugreek seeds , Garlic, Dry Red chilli, asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Fry till garlic become light brown.
- Pour the whole tempering in the hot sambar.
- Serve the sambar with steam rice, Idli, dosa or Vada.
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1-2 cup Sugar or Jaggery
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 3/4 cup Refined Oil or Ghee
- Some Raisins, Walnuts, Figs (finely chopped)
How to make Atta Cake Recipe:-
- Firstly Heat Oven to 200 degree C.
- Take a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Take a blender and mix yogurt and oil together. Mix it well.
- When yogurt and oil mix well after that in this mixture add all dry ingredients.
- Prepare this mixture in dripping consistency. In this mixture add water if you needed.
- Take a baking dish and oil on the bottom.
- Bake this mixture at 170 degree or 1 hour and 15 minutes. Check it again and again between this time.
- Cut and Serve this recipe when cool.