Skip to content
- 2 Cup buckwheat flour ( Kuttu Ka Atta)
- 200 gm Potatoes
- Sendha salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp Fine chopped green coriander leaves
- 2 finely chopped green chills
How to make Kuttu Ki Pakodi:-
- Take a deep bowl and put buckwheat flour in it. Add some water and beat it well.
- Add sendha salt, black pepper, green coriander and green chills mix it well.
- Take potatoes and peel it. Wash it and cut them into thin strips.
- Take a pan and put ghee. Heat ghee and Mix potatoes into kuttu mixture.
- Put potatoes wrapped in the mixture into the hot ghee with spoon. Very carefully.
- Turn over the sides of the potatoes and fry till they turn brown.
- Take out the fried kuttu ki pakodi into the plate.
- Serve it with coriander chuteny.