- 250 gm murmura (rice puffs)
- 750 gm jaggery
- 3 1/2 cups water
How to Make Murmura Ladoo (Laddu):-
- Take a Wok or a pan place jaggery and water on low flame and mix it well. When the jaggery dissolves stir it well and increase the heat.
- Cook until it become 2 thread consistency.
- Add murmura quickly into jaggery. Mix it well. switch off the flame.
- keep it to be light warm. When this mixture is light make small ball by your oiling hands.
- Keep it to be cool
- Serve it
- 5 cup Chickpea Flour / Gram Flour (Besan) (500 gms)
- 1 ltr Milk / Water
- 750 gms Sugar
- 3.5 cup Water
- 750 gms Ghee
- 8-10 drop orange Color
- 8-10 Saffron Flakes (soaked in few water)
- Few cashew nutes for garnishing
- Few Raisins for garnishing
- Few Cantaloupe seed for garnishing
Boondi strainer or fryer of medium sized holes.
How to make Boondi Ke Ladoo:-
- Take a deep bowl and put gram flour and add water or milk mix it well. Prepare a thin batter.
- Take a deep frying pan or kadai and heat ghee in it. Position it over frying pan and drain fill the fryer or strainer with the batter up to the half.
- Boondi in hot ghee by hitting the strainer on side of the frying pan, lifting up then again hitting. This process should be finished very quickly.
- Fry till golden color. Drain and remove. Use up all the batter.
- Prepare sugar syrup. Take a frying pan and add sugar and water on low flame. Prepare sugar syrup of one and a half thread consistency by boiling.
- Add saffron water and color to the syrup. Add boondis in sugar syrup and dry fruits and cardamom.
- Mix it well. Cover and keep for 1.5 hours.
- Prepare round balls with moist hand.
- Garnishing with dry fruits. Serve it.
- 2 cup Chickpea flour / Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 20-25 fine chopped Almond
- 3/4 cup powder sugar (you can use Tagar 1.5 gm. Mostly Halwai used it.)
- 20-25 Cashew nuts
- For garnishing few Pistachios
How to make Besan ke Laddu:-
- Take a deep wok (Kadhai). Put Ghee and melt it. When ghee become melt add chickpea flour on low flame. Stir and roasted the chickpea flour until it gets golden brown and fragrant. You can add more ghee if you required.
- When you roasting chickpea flour should not be the high flame.The chickpea flour color should be light brown.Switch off the flame and keep aside.
- Leave the mixture cool Completely.
- If it does not cool entirely, it become moister wen sugar is added.
- In this mixture add sugar, cardamom, some almond, Cashew nutes and mix it well by rubbing it with your open palm.
- Rub till blended thoroughly.
- The mixture is perfect for binding.
- Take few mixture in your hand and shape it into lemon size or round. Keep rolling it in your hand till you get smooth and lustrous surface.
- You can make the laddus small or big as desired.
- Place the prepared laddu on a plate.
- Decorate with thinly sliced pistachios and almond.
- Serve it.
- You can be stored almost 5-6 weeks.
- 1 cup Ragi (Finger Millet) Flour (100 gm)
- 1/4 cup grated Coconut / Coconut Powder
- 1/4 cup roasted Peanuts,
- 1/4 cup Jaggery Powder (Gur Powder)
- 1 Pinch salt
How to make Ragi Laddu:-
- Take a deep bowl put flour and salt in this bowl. Sprinkle some water and little by little whilst mixing it.
- This mixture breaking into crumbs as you keep mixing.
- In this mixture add grated coconut. Steam the mixture for 10-20 minutes.
- Take a Plate and lay the mixture into it.
- Let it some cool.
- Take a blander and put jaggery in it and bland it.
- Add flour in this blander and mix it well.
- Now roll them into lemon shape just like a small ball.
- Garnishing with coconut powder and other nuts as you like.