This is a Homemade Powder Recipe can be used to prepare any kind of Veg Dum Biryani, Hyderabad Dum Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Hyderabad Chicken Biryani and Biryani. You can used this masala powder in Chicken curry. Biryani masala powder is very easy for preparing.
- 2 Bay leaves (tej patta)
- 5 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Seeds
- 2 tbsp Whole Black Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Shahi jeera (Caraway)
- 2 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) seeds
- 6 Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds
- 1 Black cardamom (Badi Elaichi)
- 3 Mace (Javitri)
- 3 Stone flower , (Medium Sized)
- 3 Star anise
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 5 Cloves (Laung)
How to make Biryani Masala Powder Recipe
- Take a plate and clean up all spices.
- Take a frying pan and heat on medium flame, roast the coriander seeds and peppercorns first for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds add the cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and roast them for 10 more seconds on low to medium flame.
- Add the remaining ingredients into this pan and roast them all for 1 minute.
- Cool it down and grind it into a smooth powder. Store in an airtight jar for an year.
- Serve the Biryani Masala Powder to make Biryani.
Ingredients Of Chaat Masala:-
- 1 cup coriander seeds
- 1 1/4 cups cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup thymol seeds/ ajwain
- 1/2 cup mango powder
- 2 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/4 cups powdered black rock salt
- 4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 2 tsp (approx) citric acid
- 1/2 cup dried and powdered mint leaves
How to Make Chaat Masala:-
1.Roast the coriander, cumin and ajwain in a heavy-based pan till dark brown on low flame.
2.Remove from pan and leave to cool in room temprature.
3.Put all the ingredients together in a mix blander and prepare a fine powder.
4.Store in an airtight jar.
- 1 tsp Whole Black Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Dried basil leaves
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 4-5 Cardamom (Elaichi)
- 20 grm Dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp Cloves (Laung)
How to make Indian Tea Masala Powder:-
- Take the mixer grinder to powder the dried ginger, green cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper. Add the all remaining spices into mixture jar and make smooth powder of it.
- Now your chai masala powder has been ready to use.
- You can store this powder in a container. Use this chai masala powder in your tea and make it delicious and tasty.
- 2 Cups full cream Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
How to make Condensed Milk:-
- Take a Frying pan and put milk in this pan on medium flame. Add sugar in this pan.
- Mix well.
- Whisking often, bring to a low simmer,
- Whisking continuously until milk has reduced by half.
- Switch off the flame and mix butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- When condensed milk become cool, keep this mixture in a jar in the refrigerator for up to week.
- 1 ltr Full Cream Milk
How to prepare Mawa (Khoya):-
- Take a deep heavy bottomed utensil.
- Boil milk in this utensil on medium flame. Stir after 5-6 minutes every times.
- After 1.5-2 hours milk become thick and there is no liquid left any more.
- Stir milk become frequently to prevent sticking.
- You can prepare 1 cup mawa by 1 ltr milk.
- Switch off the flame. When milk is reduced and mawa is ready.
- You can put mawa in refrigerator for cooling.
- After cool it become solid and very thick.
- Your mawa has been ready. You can prepare many- many dishes by this mawa.
- 35-40 Almond (Badam)
- 1/3 cup of Water
- 1/4 cup of Milk (cold as room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 2.5-3 cup of Milk
- 8-10 strands of saffron (Kesar)
How to make Badam Payasam:-
- Take a deep bowl and soak almond in hot water. Cover this bowl and keep aside for 30-40 minutes.
- After that drain water and peel almond.
- You can need to press the almond skin and it come out easily.
- 3-4 blanched of almond and slice them thinly.
- Take a blander put almond in it and add 5 tbsp sugar, green cardamom powder. Add 1/4 cup of milk. Grind it well. Prepared a smooth paste.
- Take 2.5 to 3 cup milk in a deep frying pan or kadai on low flame. Boil Milk. Stir at intervals. Milk does not scorch on the bottom.
- Them add saffron strands. Stir at intervals.
- After that add almond paste. Mix it well.
- When this kheer become boil switch off the flame.
- Serve this kheer hot, warm and chilled. Garnishing with some chopped almond and 3-4 saffron strands.
- Take a bowl and keep 2 tbsp gram flour aside.
- In this gram flour mix baking powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder and salt. Mix it well.
- in this mixture add little water to make a hard dough, Knead well.
- Rest it for 10-20 minutes.
- Take this dough cut into 4 equal portions and prepare 4 cylindrical shape .
- Take a pan keep water and salt and boiled it.
- When the water become boiled, add those 4 cylindrical shapes in this water on medium flame.
- Cook it 3-5 minutes.
- Take off and cut in to small pices.
- Take a pan and heat oil for deep frying pieces in mudium hot oil untile brown.
- After that remove and leave aside.
- Heat ghee/ oil, add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, green chillies, curry leaves, garam masala and stir fry for a moment.
- In this mixture pan mix gram flour and yogurt, mix it well.
- In this mixture add 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder and stir fry on low flame.
- Stirring continuously for some minutes.
- In this mixture add some water, salt and stir fry until it returns to medium thick consistency.
- Add in fried gatte.
- For garnishing, top of this kadhi add some cut green coriander leaves.
- Serve it with chapati, rice and paratha etc.
- benefit for weight loss
- Healthy for bones and teeth
- Healthy for heart
- Healthy for diabetes
- Healthy for Kids
- Healthy for skin and Hair
- Healthy for Woman & Man
- Healthy during Pregnancy and Lactation ,etc
- 2 ltr Milk (full cream milk)
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Plain Muslin Cloth
- Take a deep Pot.
- Boil 2 ltr milk in this pot in over medium flame. When milk become boil, reduce flame to low.
- In this milk add 2 teaspoon milk & stir gently.
- Milk will start to curdle & paneer would separate from liquid. Turn off the flame.
- Take it away form flame.
- Take a big vessel and a muslin cloth. Place clean muslin cloth over strainer in another big vessel.
- Pour curdled milk into it to remove liquid (whey).
- After that pour 3-4 glasses cold water strained soiled to remove sourness.
- You can Use Whey to make paratha dough.
- Lift Cloth toward top from all sides. Hold it mouth & it by turning clockwise and squeeze out excess water.
- Tie the mouth and place it over colander or upside-down plate and keep any heavy object over it.
- Keep it under pressure for 1 hours.
- Remove the heavy object. Open the tie cloth and you will see a round shaped paneer slab is ready.
- You can store it in a airtight container for 3-4 days in refrigerator.