- 1 tsp Whole Black Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Dried basil leaves
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 4-5 Cardamom (Elaichi)
- 20 grm Dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp Cloves (Laung)
How to make Indian Tea Masala Powder:-
- Take the mixer grinder to powder the dried ginger, green cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper. Add the all remaining spices into mixture jar and make smooth powder of it.
- Now your chai masala powder has been ready to use.
- You can store this powder in a container. Use this chai masala powder in your tea and make it delicious and tasty.
- 2 Cups full cream Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
How to make Condensed Milk:-
- Take a Frying pan and put milk in this pan on medium flame. Add sugar in this pan.
- Mix well.
- Whisking often, bring to a low simmer,
- Whisking continuously until milk has reduced by half.
- Switch off the flame and mix butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- When condensed milk become cool, keep this mixture in a jar in the refrigerator for up to week.
- 1 ltr Full Cream Milk
How to prepare Mawa (Khoya):-
- Take a deep heavy bottomed utensil.
- Boil milk in this utensil on medium flame. Stir after 5-6 minutes every times.
- After 1.5-2 hours milk become thick and there is no liquid left any more.
- Stir milk become frequently to prevent sticking.
- You can prepare 1 cup mawa by 1 ltr milk.
- Switch off the flame. When milk is reduced and mawa is ready.
- You can put mawa in refrigerator for cooling.
- After cool it become solid and very thick.
- Your mawa has been ready. You can prepare many- many dishes by this mawa.
- 35-40 Almond (Badam)
- 1/3 cup of Water
- 1/4 cup of Milk (cold as room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 2.5-3 cup of Milk
- 8-10 strands of saffron (Kesar)
How to make Badam Payasam:-
- Take a deep bowl and soak almond in hot water. Cover this bowl and keep aside for 30-40 minutes.
- After that drain water and peel almond.
- You can need to press the almond skin and it come out easily.
- 3-4 blanched of almond and slice them thinly.
- Take a blander put almond in it and add 5 tbsp sugar, green cardamom powder. Add 1/4 cup of milk. Grind it well. Prepared a smooth paste.
- Take 2.5 to 3 cup milk in a deep frying pan or kadai on low flame. Boil Milk. Stir at intervals. Milk does not scorch on the bottom.
- Them add saffron strands. Stir at intervals.
- After that add almond paste. Mix it well.
- When this kheer become boil switch off the flame.
- Serve this kheer hot, warm and chilled. Garnishing with some chopped almond and 3-4 saffron strands.
- Take a bowl and keep 2 tbsp gram flour aside.
- In this gram flour mix baking powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder and salt. Mix it well.
- in this mixture add little water to make a hard dough, Knead well.
- Rest it for 10-20 minutes.
- Take this dough cut into 4 equal portions and prepare 4 cylindrical shape .
- Take a pan keep water and salt and boiled it.
- When the water become boiled, add those 4 cylindrical shapes in this water on medium flame.
- Cook it 3-5 minutes.
- Take off and cut in to small pices.
- Take a pan and heat oil for deep frying pieces in mudium hot oil untile brown.
- After that remove and leave aside.
- Heat ghee/ oil, add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, green chillies, curry leaves, garam masala and stir fry for a moment.
- In this mixture pan mix gram flour and yogurt, mix it well.
- In this mixture add 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder and stir fry on low flame.
- Stirring continuously for some minutes.
- In this mixture add some water, salt and stir fry until it returns to medium thick consistency.
- Add in fried gatte.
- For garnishing, top of this kadhi add some cut green coriander leaves.
- Serve it with chapati, rice and paratha etc.
Paneer is rich source of protein and calcium. Some of the most important benefits of paneer are given below:-
- benefit for weight loss
- Healthy for bones and teeth
- Healthy for heart
- Healthy for diabetes
- Healthy for Kids
- Healthy for skin and Hair
- Healthy for Woman & Man
- Healthy during Pregnancy and Lactation ,etc
- 2 ltr Milk (full cream milk)
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Plain Muslin Cloth
How to Prepare Paneer:-
- Take a deep Pot.
- Boil 2 ltr milk in this pot in over medium flame. When milk become boil, reduce flame to low.
- In this milk add 2 teaspoon milk & stir gently.
- Milk will start to curdle & paneer would separate from liquid. Turn off the flame.
- Take it away form flame.
- Take a big vessel and a muslin cloth. Place clean muslin cloth over strainer in another big vessel.
- Pour curdled milk into it to remove liquid (whey).
- After that pour 3-4 glasses cold water strained soiled to remove sourness.
- You can Use Whey to make paratha dough.
- Lift Cloth toward top from all sides. Hold it mouth & it by turning clockwise and squeeze out excess water.
- Tie the mouth and place it over colander or upside-down plate and keep any heavy object over it.
- Keep it under pressure for 1 hours.
- Remove the heavy object. Open the tie cloth and you will see a round shaped paneer slab is ready.
- You can store it in a airtight container for 3-4 days in refrigerator.