- 1 tsp Whole Black Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Dried basil leaves
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 4-5 Cardamom (Elaichi)
- 20 grm Dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp Cloves (Laung)
How to make Indian Tea Masala Powder:-
- Take the mixer grinder to powder the dried ginger, green cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper. Add the all remaining spices into mixture jar and make smooth powder of it.
- Now your chai masala powder has been ready to use.
- You can store this powder in a container. Use this chai masala powder in your tea and make it delicious and tasty.