- 1.5cups soaked sago (sabudana) ,
- 1.1/4 cups boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted and coarsely crushed peanuts
- 2 tsp green chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- salt (lahori namak) to taste
- oil for deep-frying
How to make Sabudana Vada Recipe:-
- Take a deep bowl and wash sabudana 2-3 times. Soaked sabudana over night.
- After that drain sabudana.
- Take a another deep bowl and combine all the ingredients and mix well. When this mixture prepare just like dough, divide this mixture into 10-12 equal portions flat round.
- Take a wok / frying pan. Heat the oil in this frying pan on medium flame. When the oil become heat, deep fry the vada till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Drain out vada on paper.
- Serve hot vada with curd, coriander chutney and tea.
- 2 Cup Milk
- 12-15 dates (Khajoor)
- 4-6 cashew nuts (cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cardamom powder
- 1 cup ice cubes (if you required)
How to make Dates Milk Shake:-
- Take a plate and put dates in it. Rinse the dates thoroughly. Remove stalk of the dates.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Take a blander put dates and milk. Make a fine paste.
- Add cardamom powder and mix nicely.
- Add ice cubes mix it well.
- Serve it in a glass garnishing with cashew nuts.
- 2 Cup buckwheat flour ( Kuttu Ka Atta)
- 200 gm Potatoes
- Sendha salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp Fine chopped green coriander leaves
- 2 finely chopped green chills
How to make Kuttu Ki Pakodi:-
- Take a deep bowl and put buckwheat flour in it. Add some water and beat it well.
- Add sendha salt, black pepper, green coriander and green chills mix it well.
- Take potatoes and peel it. Wash it and cut them into thin strips.
- Take a pan and put ghee. Heat ghee and Mix potatoes into kuttu mixture.
- Put potatoes wrapped in the mixture into the hot ghee with spoon. Very carefully.
- Turn over the sides of the potatoes and fry till they turn brown.
- Take out the fried kuttu ki pakodi into the plate.
- Serve it with coriander chuteny.
- 1/2 cup Sama Chawal (100 gms)
- 1/2 cup sugar (100 gms)
- 5-6 cup full cream milk
- 10-12 finely chopped cashews
- 6-8 finely chopped almond
- 10-15 Raisins
- 6-8 Pistachios
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Sama Chawal ki kheer:-
- Take a deep bowl and wash chawal and soak them 1/2 hour. Drain and keep aside.
- Take another deep vessel and boil milk into it. When milk become boil add sama chawal.
- Stir it on low flame. Mix it well. Stir the kheer after every 2-3 minutes. Kheer should not stick at the bottom of the vessel.
- Put cashews, almond, raisins and pistachios into the kheer while kheer is cooking. The kheer have turned tender and sama chawal and milk should while dripping from the spoon.
- Then kheer become prepared.
- Add cardamom powder into the kheer. mix it well.
- Your kheer has been ready.
- Serve it and garnishing it with little almond and pistachios.
- 1 cup Sama Ke Chawal
- 1/2 cup Cube potatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger & green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2-2.5 cup water
- Salt (Sendha Namak) as per your taste
- 2-3 tbsp fine chopped coriander leaves
How to make Sama Chawal Khichadi:-
- Take a deep bowl and soak sama chawal for an hour. After that drain and keep aside.
- Take a thick bottom pan/ kadhai or Pressure Cooker and heat ghee in it. When ghee become heat add cumin seeds.
- Fry cumin seeds till they are crackle.
- Add ginger-chilli paste and add crushed black pepper.Saute it till the raw aroma goes away.
- After that add potatoes cubes and stir and saute it for three minutes.Add sama chawal in it. Stir and saute for a minute.
- Add water and stir away.
- Add Rock Salt/ Saindha Namak and mix it well.
- Cover this Pan/ Pressure cooker or Kadhai with a lid on a low flame for 1 whistle.
- Do check and stir at interval.
- When the sama rice softened and cooked well. Switch off the flame.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- You can add some lemon juice.
- Serve it with plane yogurt.
Sabudana Recipe is very delicious & tasty dish. This is a fasting recipe.
- 1 Cup Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) (soak sabudana overnight or 4-5 hrs)
- 1/2 cup Peanuts Roasted
- 1-2 small size boiled Potatoes
- 10-15 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger finely grated
- 1 fine chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp ghee / peanut oil
- Salt as per taste
How to make Sabudana Recipe:-
- Take soaked sabudana and drain it. Keep aside.
- Take boiled potatoes and peel it. After that chopped it.
- Take a frying pan and roast peanut when till brown.
- Now heat Ghee fry cumin seeds till crackle. Add salt in it.
- After that add curry leaves, chili and grated ginger and frying it.
- Add potatoes and saute it for 1-2 minutes.
- After that add Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) and keep on stirring this mixture.
- Don’t over cook.
- Sabudana become looses their opaqueness and starts becoming translucent. Then Sabudana become cook.
- Serve Sabudana Khichadi hot with garnish coriander leaves.