Sabudana Recipe is very delicious & tasty dish. This is a fasting recipe.
- 1 Cup Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) (soak sabudana overnight or 4-5 hrs)
- 1/2 cup Peanuts Roasted
- 1-2 small size boiled Potatoes
- 10-15 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger finely grated
- 1 fine chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp ghee / peanut oil
- Salt as per taste
How to make Sabudana Recipe:-
- Take soaked sabudana and drain it. Keep aside.
- Take boiled potatoes and peel it. After that chopped it.
- Take a frying pan and roast peanut when till brown.
- Now heat Ghee fry cumin seeds till crackle. Add salt in it.
- After that add curry leaves, chili and grated ginger and frying it.
- Add potatoes and saute it for 1-2 minutes.
- After that add Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) and keep on stirring this mixture.
- Don’t over cook.
- Sabudana become looses their opaqueness and starts becoming translucent. Then Sabudana become cook.
- Serve Sabudana Khichadi hot with garnish coriander leaves.