Skip to content
- 1 cup Ragi (Finger Millet) Flour (100 gm)
- 1/4 cup grated Coconut / Coconut Powder
- 1/4 cup roasted Peanuts,
- 1/4 cup Jaggery Powder (Gur Powder)
- 1 Pinch salt
How to make Ragi Laddu:-
- Take a deep bowl put flour and salt in this bowl. Sprinkle some water and little by little whilst mixing it.
- This mixture breaking into crumbs as you keep mixing.
- In this mixture add grated coconut. Steam the mixture for 10-20 minutes.
- Take a Plate and lay the mixture into it.
- Let it some cool.
- Take a blander and put jaggery in it and bland it.
- Add flour in this blander and mix it well.
- Now roll them into lemon shape just like a small ball.
- Garnishing with coconut powder and other nuts as you like.