2 cup Whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
1 Cup Yogurt (Dahi)
1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
1-2 cup Sugar or Jaggery
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
3/4 cup Refined Oil or Ghee
Some Raisins, Walnuts, Figs (finely chopped)
How to make Atta Cake Recipe:-
Firstly Heat Oven to 200 degree C.
Take a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
Take a blender and mix yogurt and oil together. Mix it well.
When yogurt and oil mix well after that in this mixture add all dry ingredients.
Prepare this mixture in dripping consistency. In this mixture add water if you needed.
Take a baking dish and oil on the bottom.
Bake this mixture at 170 degree or 1 hour and 15 minutes. Check it again and again between this time.
When it become cool, decorate this cake with cream.
Cut and Serve this cake on birthday party, celebration, Easter, Festival, New year & Wedding.
Achari Masala Powder Recipe is very easy recipe. You can be prepare in bulk and store in airtight container for more than 3 month.You can use this powder in Achar, Achari Began Recipe, Meat & Achari Bhindi Recips.
2 tbsp Coriander Seeds (dhaniya)
1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (methi)
1 tsp Mustard seeds (sarso)
1 tsp Nigella Seeds (kalonji)
1 tsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
1 tsp Fennel seeds (Saunf)
2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tbsp Tumeric Powder (Haldi)
4 dry red chillies (Lal Mirch)
How to make Achari Masala Powder :-
Take a flat frying pan and roast all the ingredients on low flame. Keep aside.
Take a grinder and put all roast ingredients into it. Grind and prepare smooth powder.
Transfer this powder in an airtight container for future use.
- 1/2 kg Carrots.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 100 gm Khoya (1/2 cup) properly mashed.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- 8-10 raisins (Kishmish)
How to make Gajar ka Halwa in Microwave:-
- Wash carrot and peeled and grated. Take a deep bowl and mix grated carrots , sugar and milk.
- Microwave covered for 10-20 minutes.
- After that add ghee, raisins and khoya mix it well. Microwave uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add cardamom powder and chopped nuts. Garnishing with nuts.
- Serve it hot.
- 1.5cups soaked sago (sabudana) ,
- 1.1/4 cups boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted and coarsely crushed peanuts
- 2 tsp green chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- salt (lahori namak) to taste
- oil for deep-frying
How to make Sabudana Vada Recipe:-
- Take a deep bowl and wash sabudana 2-3 times. Soaked sabudana over night.
- After that drain sabudana.
- Take a another deep bowl and combine all the ingredients and mix well. When this mixture prepare just like dough, divide this mixture into 10-12 equal portions flat round.
- Take a wok / frying pan. Heat the oil in this frying pan on medium flame. When the oil become heat, deep fry the vada till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Drain out vada on paper.
- Serve hot vada with curd, coriander chutney and tea.