- 1.5cups soaked sago (sabudana) ,
- 1.1/4 cups boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup roasted and coarsely crushed peanuts
- 2 tsp green chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- salt (lahori namak) to taste
- oil for deep-frying
How to make Sabudana Vada Recipe:-
- Take a deep bowl and wash sabudana 2-3 times. Soaked sabudana over night.
- After that drain sabudana.
- Take a another deep bowl and combine all the ingredients and mix well. When this mixture prepare just like dough, divide this mixture into 10-12 equal portions flat round.
- Take a wok / frying pan. Heat the oil in this frying pan on medium flame. When the oil become heat, deep fry the vada till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Drain out vada on paper.
- Serve hot vada with curd, coriander chutney and tea.
- 250 gm soaked sago
- 50 gm finely chopped spring garlic
- 50 gm finely chopped spinach
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 75 gm rice flour
- 50 gm finely chopped spring onions
- 10 gm powdered,ground black pepper
- 10 gm finely chopped green chilli
- 200 ml water
- Chaat Masala for sprinkle
How to make Sabudana Papad:-
- Take a bowl and soak sabudana for over night.
- Take a pressure cooker and transfer soaked sabudana into it. Add salt, perrer and cumin seeds in this cooker along with the water and allow it to simmer.
- Add onion, garlic, green chillies, spinach add them to the sabudana gravy.
- Take a deep bowl, add rice flour and some water, stir it well to prepare a fine batter. When this batter become ready, pour this batter into the cooker and cook for about 20-25 minutes on low flame.
- After that, take a clean plastic sheet or a big polythene. Pour 1-2 tbsp the batter in the round shapes.
- Dry the papad in sunlight. It will be take about 2-3 days for papad to be ready.
- Take a wok and heat oil into it on medium flame. when oil become heat put a papad into it for deep frying.
- Put out the papad and place it in a napkin.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on it.
- Serve it with tea.
Namkeen Mixture is a mouthwatering recipe. It is a very easy and quick recipe.
- 2 cup poha (Flattened Rice)
- 1/2 cup Peanut (Mungfali)
- 10-15 Curry leaves (Kari Patta)
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1-2 tsp chana dal
- 15-20 chew nutes
- 10-15 almond
- 1/4 cup dry coconut thin sliced
- 5-10 raisins (kishmish)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tbsp sugar powder
- 1/2 tbsp chat masala
- 1/2 tbsp dried mango powder (machur powder)
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard Seeds / Cumin Seeds
how to make Namkeen Mixture :-
- Take a Frying pan and Add 1 tbsp oil and roasted peanut, cashew nuts, almond, coconut sliced and raisins on low flame. After roasted transfer all roasted ingredients keep in a plate.
- In this pan take 1 tbsp oil and roasted mustard seeds/ cumin seeds or curry leaves until curry leaves get crispy on low flame. After roasted transfer in a plate.
- In this pan take 1 tbsp oil and add poha and roasted well until poha get crispy on low flame. It will take 5-6 minutes.After transter in a plate.
- Take a Wok (Kadhai) / Frying pan add 1 tbsp oil and add roasted mustard seeds/ cumin seeds or curry leaves and turmeric powder mix it well on low flame.
- Add roasted poha, peanuts, cashew nuts, almond, coconut sliced, raisins, salt, chat masala, dried mango powder and red chilly powder. Mix it well.
- Transfer this mixture in a bowl.
- When this mixture become cool add sugar powder. Mix it well.
- Serve this namkeen mixture with tea or coffee.
- You can keep the remaining namkeen mixture in an airtight container for 2-3 months.
You may also like below dishes:-
- 200 gm white sesame seeds (til)
- 500 gm sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp baking soda
How to Make Til ki Chikki:-
- Take a heavy bottom frying pan / wok (kadhai) and dissolve sugar in the water over low heat.
- It come to a boil.
- Cook till the syrup until one thread .
- Stir in the til and cook for another 2 minutes or so and remove from heat.
- Mix in the soda and stir well.Add white sesame seeds mix well.
- Take a greased plate and pour the mixture into the dish.
- Leave to set in thin layers.
- Cut into horizontal and vertical shape.
- Serve it at room temperature.
- 100 gm chick-pea flour (1 cup)
- 100 gm sugar (1 cup)
- 1 cup water
- 200 gm ghee (2 cups)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
How to make Mysore Pak:-
- Take a deep bowl and shift chick pea flour.
- Take a Frying pan and put sugar and water on low flame. When it dissolves, stir continue on medium flame. When it reaches a one thread consistency. Sugar Syrup has been ready. Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- In this syrup add tbsp chick pea flour and mix it well.Stir continue and add chick pea flour a tablespoon at a time.
- When add chick pea flour has been used add ghee a tbsp at a time stir continue.
- After some time this mixture color has been changed.
- This mixture will be more crumbly and color brown. Switch off the flame.
- Take a plate and thali. Greasing this thali by ghee.
- Spread all better in thali and patting it to thali base.
- Put this thali in refrigerator.
- After 20-30 minutes cut this mixture in barfi shape.
- Serve it cool.
- 2 white bread slices
- 2 tbsp ghee or olive oil / refined oil
- Milk 100 ml
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch saffron
- 25-30 cashew nuts
- 15-20 raisins
- 12-15 Almond
How to make Shahi Tukada:-
- Take a frying pan and fry bread slice both side with ghee or oil on medium flame.
- Take a deep pan, add sugar, milk and saffron mix it well on low flame. Stir well.
- Add all chopped dry fruits in this mixture and mix it well.
- Take a plate, keep fry bread slice on it. Pour the mixture over it.
- Garnishing with some chopped dry fruits.
- Serve it hot.
- 2 Cup Milk
- 12-15 dates (Khajoor)
- 4-6 cashew nuts (cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cardamom powder
- 1 cup ice cubes (if you required)
How to make Dates Milk Shake:-
- Take a plate and put dates in it. Rinse the dates thoroughly. Remove stalk of the dates.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Take a blander put dates and milk. Make a fine paste.
- Add cardamom powder and mix nicely.
- Add ice cubes mix it well.
- Serve it in a glass garnishing with cashew nuts.
- 2 Cup buckwheat flour ( Kuttu Ka Atta)
- 200 gm Potatoes
- Sendha salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp Fine chopped green coriander leaves
- 2 finely chopped green chills
How to make Kuttu Ki Pakodi:-
- Take a deep bowl and put buckwheat flour in it. Add some water and beat it well.
- Add sendha salt, black pepper, green coriander and green chills mix it well.
- Take potatoes and peel it. Wash it and cut them into thin strips.
- Take a pan and put ghee. Heat ghee and Mix potatoes into kuttu mixture.
- Put potatoes wrapped in the mixture into the hot ghee with spoon. Very carefully.
- Turn over the sides of the potatoes and fry till they turn brown.
- Take out the fried kuttu ki pakodi into the plate.
- Serve it with coriander chuteny.
- 2 Cup Hung Yogurt/ Curd / Dahi
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise Eggless
- 8-10 White Bread
- 200 gm Cabbage finely chopped
- 1 Finely chopped Capsicum
- 1 grated carrot
- Black Pepper 1/3 tsp
- Salt as per taste
How to prepare Dhai Sandwich Recipe:-
Prepare Hung Curd:-
- Take a Cotton cloth and tie curd in it. and hang it on a vessel. Keeping the cotton cloth little above from its bottom.
- Because the water drain out from this curd.
- You get thick hung curd ready.
- Keep hung curd in refrigerator for 1 hours.
Dahi Sandwich Recipe:-
- Take a bowl and put hung curd in it. Add mayonnaise, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, black pepper and salt. Mix it well.
- Stuffing is ready.
- Take a bread slice and top it up with the stuffing.
- Evenly spread the stuffing over the bread slice. Cover up the stuffing with another bread slice.
- Divide the sandwich into two equal halves cutting.
- Serve this delicious sandwich with tomato sauce, coriander chutney etc.
Sabudana Recipe is very delicious & tasty dish. This is a fasting recipe.
- 1 Cup Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) (soak sabudana overnight or 4-5 hrs)
- 1/2 cup Peanuts Roasted
- 1-2 small size boiled Potatoes
- 10-15 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger finely grated
- 1 fine chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp ghee / peanut oil
- Salt as per taste
How to make Sabudana Recipe:-
- Take soaked sabudana and drain it. Keep aside.
- Take boiled potatoes and peel it. After that chopped it.
- Take a frying pan and roast peanut when till brown.
- Now heat Ghee fry cumin seeds till crackle. Add salt in it.
- After that add curry leaves, chili and grated ginger and frying it.
- Add potatoes and saute it for 1-2 minutes.
- After that add Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) and keep on stirring this mixture.
- Don’t over cook.
- Sabudana become looses their opaqueness and starts becoming translucent. Then Sabudana become cook.
- Serve Sabudana Khichadi hot with garnish coriander leaves.