- 2 white bread slices
- 2 tbsp ghee or olive oil / refined oil
- Milk 100 ml
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch saffron
- 25-30 cashew nuts
- 15-20 raisins
- 12-15 Almond
How to make Shahi Tukada:-
- Take a frying pan and fry bread slice both side with ghee or oil on medium flame.
- Take a deep pan, add sugar, milk and saffron mix it well on low flame. Stir well.
- Add all chopped dry fruits in this mixture and mix it well.
- Take a plate, keep fry bread slice on it. Pour the mixture over it.
- Garnishing with some chopped dry fruits.
- Serve it hot.