Skip to content
- 2 cup Long White Rice
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup ghee / oil
- 25-30 almond finely chopped and blanched
- 1/2 cup chironji coarsely ground
- 25 pistachios, chopped
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/2 tsp saffron, soaked in 1 tsp milk
- 4 cup milk
- 20-25 cashew nuts, finely chopped
How to prepare “Jaipuri Mewa Pulao”
- Take a deep bowl & wash white rice and soak in water for 2-3 hours.
- Take a deep pan and heat the oil in it.
- When oil become heat, add drained rice and milk in it. Mix it well.
- Cover this pan and cook on a low and medium flame stirring sooner or later .
- Open this pan and check that the rice grains do not break.
- If the rice become cooked, add the cardamom and nutmeg powder, chopped almond, chironji, pistachios, cashew nut, sugar and saffron. You can add more dry fruits which you like.
- Mix it well.
- Cook it, when each grain become separate.
- Serve this hot and sweet dish.