Skip to content
- 250 gm murmura (rice puffs)
- 750 gm jaggery
- 3 1/2 cups water
How to Make Murmura Ladoo (Laddu):-
- Take a Wok or a pan place jaggery and water on low flame and mix it well. When the jaggery dissolves stir it well and increase the heat.
- Cook until it become 2 thread consistency.
- Add murmura quickly into jaggery. Mix it well. switch off the flame.
- keep it to be light warm. When this mixture is light make small ball by your oiling hands.
- Keep it to be cool
- Serve it
- 2 1/2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 cup semolina (Sooji)
- 50 gm Jaggery (Gur) soaked in 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 pinch of Saffron
- 8-10 fine chopped almonds
- 8-10 fine chopped cashew
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
How to Make Gud Ka Halwa:-
- Take a bowl and soak semolina in water for 30 minutes. Take another bowl and soak jaggery in 1 cup water until it become melt.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom wok (Kadhai) or pan, add the semolina stir well.
- Roast semolina till it turns golden brown. Add the jaggery water stir well.
- Add cardamom powder and brown sugar and continue stirring till the halwa reached desired consistency.
- Decorate with saffron, cashew, almonds and continue stirring till the halwa reached desired consistency.
- Serve it hot.