Atta Ladoo Recipe
This is very easy & quick to prepare recipe. This ladoo prepare by whole wheat flour or atta.
- 1 cup Wheat Flour / Atta
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Ghee
- 2-4 cardamom
How to make Atta Ladoo Recipe:-
- Take a blender and grind 1/3 cup sugar and cardamom. Grind it become to a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Take a thick bottom pan or kadhai and heat it on medium flame.
- In this pan add wheat flour / atta and roast it on medium to low flame. Stir it well. When flour become roast turn the flame low. 10-15 minute roast and stir it well.
- When the flour has been roast. It become color change like browning.
- When flour roast add ghee into this pan. Mix it well.
- Mix it 3-5 minute more. Check the taste of the flour , it should be cooked no rawness in the taste. Switch off the flame and add sugar powder in this pan. You can add some chopped nutes into this mixture. Mix it well with spoon. Check this mixture tolerable to you. lets start prepare ladoo.
- Take some portion of this mixture and make small or medium size ladoo.
- If you fill some problem for prepare or binding this ladoo, so add some more ghee in this mixture. Mix it well. And then prepare ladoo.
- Store these ladoo in a air-tight jar.
- Serve this atta ladoo with tea or any time.
You may also like below dishes:-