- 35-40 Almond (Badam)
- 1/3 cup of Water
- 1/4 cup of Milk (cold as room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 2.5-3 cup of Milk
- 8-10 strands of saffron (Kesar)
How to make Badam Payasam:-
- Take a deep bowl and soak almond in hot water. Cover this bowl and keep aside for 30-40 minutes.
- After that drain water and peel almond.
- You can need to press the almond skin and it come out easily.
- 3-4 blanched of almond and slice them thinly.
- Take a blander put almond in it and add 5 tbsp sugar, green cardamom powder. Add 1/4 cup of milk. Grind it well. Prepared a smooth paste.
- Take 2.5 to 3 cup milk in a deep frying pan or kadai on low flame. Boil Milk. Stir at intervals. Milk does not scorch on the bottom.
- Them add saffron strands. Stir at intervals.
- After that add almond paste. Mix it well.
- When this kheer become boil switch off the flame.
- Serve this kheer hot, warm and chilled. Garnishing with some chopped almond and 3-4 saffron strands.