Skip to content
- 200 gm white sesame seeds (til)
- 500 gm sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp baking soda
How to Make Til ki Chikki:-
- Take a heavy bottom frying pan / wok (kadhai) and dissolve sugar in the water over low heat.
- It come to a boil.
- Cook till the syrup until one thread .
- Stir in the til and cook for another 2 minutes or so and remove from heat.
- Mix in the soda and stir well.Add white sesame seeds mix well.
- Take a greased plate and pour the mixture into the dish.
- Leave to set in thin layers.
- Cut into horizontal and vertical shape.
- Serve it at room temperature.