This is a Homemade Powder Recipe can be used to prepare any kind of Veg Dum Biryani, Hyderabad Dum Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Hyderabad Chicken Biryani and Biryani. You can used this masala powder in Chicken curry. Biryani masala powder is very easy for preparing.
- 2 Bay leaves (tej patta)
- 5 tbsp Coriander (Dhania) Seeds
- 2 tbsp Whole Black Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Shahi jeera (Caraway)
- 2 tbsp Cumin (Jeera) seeds
- 6 Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds
- 1 Black cardamom (Badi Elaichi)
- 3 Mace (Javitri)
- 3 Stone flower , (Medium Sized)
- 3 Star anise
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 5 Cloves (Laung)
How to make Biryani Masala Powder Recipe
- Take a plate and clean up all spices.
- Take a frying pan and heat on medium flame, roast the coriander seeds and peppercorns first for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds add the cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and roast them for 10 more seconds on low to medium flame.
- Add the remaining ingredients into this pan and roast them all for 1 minute.
- Cool it down and grind it into a smooth powder. Store in an airtight jar for an year.
- Serve the Biryani Masala Powder to make Biryani.
Ingredients Of Chaat Masala:-
- 1 cup coriander seeds
- 1 1/4 cups cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup thymol seeds/ ajwain
- 1/2 cup mango powder
- 2 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 1/4 cups powdered black rock salt
- 4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 2 tsp (approx) citric acid
- 1/2 cup dried and powdered mint leaves
How to Make Chaat Masala:-
1.Roast the coriander, cumin and ajwain in a heavy-based pan till dark brown on low flame.
2.Remove from pan and leave to cool in room temprature.
3.Put all the ingredients together in a mix blander and prepare a fine powder.
4.Store in an airtight jar.
- 10 Bay leaf
- 10 Black cardamoms (Badi Ilaychi)
- 6 to 8 green cardamom pods
- 2 tbsp coriander seed
- 1 tbsp whole cumin seed
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 2-3 stick of cinnamon
- 1 star anise pod
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg or mace
How to make Garam Masala Powder:-
- Take a frying pan and place all ingredients in it on medium heat. Cook, tossing frequently, until aromatic and toasted-smelling, about 1-2 minutes.
- These materials have to be heated so that they can easily dry up. So, do not heat more. Transfer to a Ingredients in a grinder. Add ground nutmeg. Powder until it becomes a fine powder.
- You can be stored garam masala powder in an airtight for up to 6 months.