- 1.25 Cup Almond
- 75 gm Khaskhas seeds (Poppy Seeds)
- 1 ltr milk
- 1.25 cup Khoya (125 gm)
- 2 cup Sugar or as per taste
- 2 cup ghee
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 pinch of saffron
How to make Badam Halwa:-
- Take a deep Bowl and soaked almond in water then blanched .
- Take another bowl and soaked poppy seeds in milk.When poppy seeds has been soaked, take a blander and grind these seeds.
- Add almond, milk, cardamom and grind well. Prepare a smooth paste.
- Take a frying pan and heat ghee on low flame. Add this mixture which is prepare in grinder.
- Stir this mixture slowly and prepare a thick, then add khoya and mix it well.
- Add saffron and sugar mix it well.
- Stir continue until this halwa leave the sides of this frying pan.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve it hot. Garnishing with some ghee and fine chopped dry fruits (almond, cashew nuts, etc)