- 1/2 cup Sama Chawal (100 gms)
- 1/2 cup sugar (100 gms)
- 5-6 cup full cream milk
- 10-12 finely chopped cashews
- 6-8 finely chopped almond
- 10-15 Raisins
- 6-8 Pistachios
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Sama Chawal ki kheer:-
- Take a deep bowl and wash chawal and soak them 1/2 hour. Drain and keep aside.
- Take another deep vessel and boil milk into it. When milk become boil add sama chawal.
- Stir it on low flame. Mix it well. Stir the kheer after every 2-3 minutes. Kheer should not stick at the bottom of the vessel.
- Put cashews, almond, raisins and pistachios into the kheer while kheer is cooking. The kheer have turned tender and sama chawal and milk should while dripping from the spoon.
- Then kheer become prepared.
- Add cardamom powder into the kheer. mix it well.
- Your kheer has been ready.
- Serve it and garnishing it with little almond and pistachios.