- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup ghee
- 3 cups gur (Jaggery)- grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- Salt as per taste
- Ghee for frying
How to Make Gur ki Roti:-
- Dissolve the jaggery in half the milk over low heat and cool.
- Take a deep bowl and mix the soda and salt into the atta. Add ghee into the atta, and knead into a firm dough with the milk solution, adding more milk if required.
- Take a roll of dough into small thick rounds, round by rollar (chakla and belan) in a roti shape. Put this roti on a pan or tava and cook over low heat.
- Put ghee over and around the roti.