- 2 cups White flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Mango /Orange juice
- 1-1/2 cup chopped mixed candied fruit
- 1-1/2 cups grated coconut
- 25-30 raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- some oil or butter for greasing
How to Make Fruit Cake:-
- Take a big bowl and add butter and sugar mix well until light and fluffy.
- After that in this mixture add egg one at a time and beating well. Add another egg and beating well. Add 3 egg and beat well.
- In this mixture add flour, salt, juice, baking powder mix well.
- Stir in the candied fruit, nuts and raisins.
- Take a Baking tray or baking bowl and greased it by oil or butter. Bake at 80-90 minutes for 300 degree . Check it after 80-90 minutes by toothpick or knife.
- Until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove to a serving platter and decorate with nuts, grated coconut, sugar and candied.
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1-2 cup Sugar or Jaggery
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 3/4 cup Refined Oil or Ghee
- Some Raisins, Walnuts, Figs (finely chopped)
How to make Atta Cake Recipe:-
- Firstly Heat Oven to 200 degree C.
- Take a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Take a blender and mix yogurt and oil together. Mix it well.
- When yogurt and oil mix well after that in this mixture add all dry ingredients.
- Prepare this mixture in dripping consistency. In this mixture add water if you needed.
- Take a baking dish and oil on the bottom.
- Bake this mixture at 170 degree or 1 hour and 15 minutes. Check it again and again between this time.
- Cut and Serve this recipe when cool.
- 1/2 tin condensed Milk (Milk Maid)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 tbsp powder sugar
- 1 cup Refined flour or plain flour (Maida)
- 1/4 cup cocoa Powder,
- 1/4 tsp soda- bi- carb
- 1 tsp baking powder
- chocolate sauce, walnut halves, Chocolate chips
How to prepare Chocolate Cake in Microwave:-
- Sift plain flour , cocoa, soda and baking powder. Keep aside. Beat sugar and condensed milk till fluffy.
- Add oil and beat well.
- Add milk and essence. add plain flour beat well for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is smooth and light.
- Transfer to a greased bowl of 6″ diameter.
- Microwave for 5 minutes. Let it stand for 5 minutes in the microwave.
- Let it cool. Transfer to a serving platter. Pour chocolate sauce on it and decorate with walnut halves and chocolate chips.