Skip to content
- 2 cups White flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Mango /Orange juice
- 1-1/2 cup chopped mixed candied fruit
- 1-1/2 cups grated coconut
- 25-30 raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- some oil or butter for greasing
How to Make Fruit Cake:-
- Take a big bowl and add butter and sugar mix well until light and fluffy.
- After that in this mixture add egg one at a time and beating well. Add another egg and beating well. Add 3 egg and beat well.
- In this mixture add flour, salt, juice, baking powder mix well.
- Stir in the candied fruit, nuts and raisins.
- Take a Baking tray or baking bowl and greased it by oil or butter. Bake at 80-90 minutes for 300 degree . Check it after 80-90 minutes by toothpick or knife.
- Until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove to a serving platter and decorate with nuts, grated coconut, sugar and candied.