- 3 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1/4 cup fresh mint sprigs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 700gm seedless watermelon
- 100gm fetta, crumbled
- salt as per taste
- 1 pinch black pepper.
How to make Watermelon salad and feta with cucumber noodles :-
- Take watermelon, peeled and cut into triangles. Take a bowl and grated for cut cucumber into noodle strands.
- Take another and put whisk oil, vinegar and mustard in it. Season with salt and black pepper. Take a big round serving plate and put bowl in the center of this plate. Put watermelon and cucumber around dressing on serving plate. Garnishing with fetta and mint. Serve it.