Skip to content
- 1 Cup Rice flour
- 1-2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- Chat Masala
How to make Rice Papad / Chawal Ke Papad:-
- Take a bowl and add 2 cup of water and add 1/2 cup of rice and stir well until the lumps dissolves completely. Add reaming rice flour slowly and make a smooth batter.
- When no lumps in the batter add cumin seeds with salt into this batter. Stir well. Now batter is ready. Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Take 2 cup of water in a vessel and put it on the flame. Cover the vessel until boil the water.
- Take a plate and grease with some oil.
- Stir the better and pour this batter 1-2 tbsp on the greased plate. Spread the batter over the grease plate. Place this plate on the vessel. Cover this vessel. Let the papad be cooked in the stem.
- Remove the lid after 2-3 minutes. The color of papad has changed. Take a plate off the vessel and allow it to be cool down completely.
- When the papad becomes completely cool down, then it comes out of the edges with the help of a knife slowly. Place the papad on a polythene or a cloth.
- Do the same procedure to make other papads.
- Keep the papad in the sun for 1-2 days for dry them completely. Turn it over after every 3-4 hours.
- Papad are dried completely after 2 days. Papad are ready to fried.
- Heat oil in a wok for deep fry papads. Oil should be very hot. Take a papad and place into the oil, press and flip the side of the papad until the papad crispy is done.
- Drain out and put on a tessu paper or a kitchen paper towel.
- Sprinkle some chaat masal on it.
- Serve it with tea or coffee.
You may also like below dishes:-
- 250 gm murmura (rice puffs)
- 750 gm jaggery
- 3 1/2 cups water
How to Make Murmura Ladoo (Laddu):-
- Take a Wok or a pan place jaggery and water on low flame and mix it well. When the jaggery dissolves stir it well and increase the heat.
- Cook until it become 2 thread consistency.
- Add murmura quickly into jaggery. Mix it well. switch off the flame.
- keep it to be light warm. When this mixture is light make small ball by your oiling hands.
- Keep it to be cool
- Serve it