- 250 gm soaked sago
- 50 gm finely chopped spring garlic
- 50 gm finely chopped spinach
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 75 gm rice flour
- 50 gm finely chopped spring onions
- 10 gm powdered,ground black pepper
- 10 gm finely chopped green chilli
- 200 ml water
- Chaat Masala for sprinkle
How to make Sabudana Papad:-
- Take a bowl and soak sabudana for over night.
- Take a pressure cooker and transfer soaked sabudana into it. Add salt, perrer and cumin seeds in this cooker along with the water and allow it to simmer.
- Add onion, garlic, green chillies, spinach add them to the sabudana gravy.
- Take a deep bowl, add rice flour and some water, stir it well to prepare a fine batter. When this batter become ready, pour this batter into the cooker and cook for about 20-25 minutes on low flame.
- After that, take a clean plastic sheet or a big polythene. Pour 1-2 tbsp the batter in the round shapes.
- Dry the papad in sunlight. It will be take about 2-3 days for papad to be ready.
- Take a wok and heat oil into it on medium flame. when oil become heat put a papad into it for deep frying.
- Put out the papad and place it in a napkin.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on it.
- Serve it with tea.
- 1 Cup Rice flour
- 1-2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- Chat Masala
How to make Rice Papad / Chawal Ke Papad:-
- Take a bowl and add 2 cup of water and add 1/2 cup of rice and stir well until the lumps dissolves completely. Add reaming rice flour slowly and make a smooth batter.
- When no lumps in the batter add cumin seeds with salt into this batter. Stir well. Now batter is ready. Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Take 2 cup of water in a vessel and put it on the flame. Cover the vessel until boil the water.
- Take a plate and grease with some oil.
- Stir the better and pour this batter 1-2 tbsp on the greased plate. Spread the batter over the grease plate. Place this plate on the vessel. Cover this vessel. Let the papad be cooked in the stem.
- Remove the lid after 2-3 minutes. The color of papad has changed. Take a plate off the vessel and allow it to be cool down completely.
- When the papad becomes completely cool down, then it comes out of the edges with the help of a knife slowly. Place the papad on a polythene or a cloth.
- Do the same procedure to make other papads.
- Keep the papad in the sun for 1-2 days for dry them completely. Turn it over after every 3-4 hours.
- Papad are dried completely after 2 days. Papad are ready to fried.
- Heat oil in a wok for deep fry papads. Oil should be very hot. Take a papad and place into the oil, press and flip the side of the papad until the papad crispy is done.
- Drain out and put on a tessu paper or a kitchen paper towel.
- Sprinkle some chaat masal on it.
- Serve it with tea or coffee.
You may also like below dishes:-
- 250 gm murmura (rice puffs)
- 750 gm jaggery
- 3 1/2 cups water
How to Make Murmura Ladoo (Laddu):-
- Take a Wok or a pan place jaggery and water on low flame and mix it well. When the jaggery dissolves stir it well and increase the heat.
- Cook until it become 2 thread consistency.
- Add murmura quickly into jaggery. Mix it well. switch off the flame.
- keep it to be light warm. When this mixture is light make small ball by your oiling hands.
- Keep it to be cool
- Serve it
- 10 Bay leaf
- 10 Black cardamoms (Badi Ilaychi)
- 6 to 8 green cardamom pods
- 2 tbsp coriander seed
- 1 tbsp whole cumin seed
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 2-3 stick of cinnamon
- 1 star anise pod
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg or mace
How to make Garam Masala Powder:-
- Take a frying pan and place all ingredients in it on medium heat. Cook, tossing frequently, until aromatic and toasted-smelling, about 1-2 minutes.
- These materials have to be heated so that they can easily dry up. So, do not heat more. Transfer to a Ingredients in a grinder. Add ground nutmeg. Powder until it becomes a fine powder.
- You can be stored garam masala powder in an airtight for up to 6 months.
Namkeen Mixture is a mouthwatering recipe. It is a very easy and quick recipe.
- 2 cup poha (Flattened Rice)
- 1/2 cup Peanut (Mungfali)
- 10-15 Curry leaves (Kari Patta)
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1-2 tsp chana dal
- 15-20 chew nutes
- 10-15 almond
- 1/4 cup dry coconut thin sliced
- 5-10 raisins (kishmish)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tbsp sugar powder
- 1/2 tbsp chat masala
- 1/2 tbsp dried mango powder (machur powder)
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard Seeds / Cumin Seeds
how to make Namkeen Mixture :-
- Take a Frying pan and Add 1 tbsp oil and roasted peanut, cashew nuts, almond, coconut sliced and raisins on low flame. After roasted transfer all roasted ingredients keep in a plate.
- In this pan take 1 tbsp oil and roasted mustard seeds/ cumin seeds or curry leaves until curry leaves get crispy on low flame. After roasted transfer in a plate.
- In this pan take 1 tbsp oil and add poha and roasted well until poha get crispy on low flame. It will take 5-6 minutes.After transter in a plate.
- Take a Wok (Kadhai) / Frying pan add 1 tbsp oil and add roasted mustard seeds/ cumin seeds or curry leaves and turmeric powder mix it well on low flame.
- Add roasted poha, peanuts, cashew nuts, almond, coconut sliced, raisins, salt, chat masala, dried mango powder and red chilly powder. Mix it well.
- Transfer this mixture in a bowl.
- When this mixture become cool add sugar powder. Mix it well.
- Serve this namkeen mixture with tea or coffee.
- You can keep the remaining namkeen mixture in an airtight container for 2-3 months.
You may also like below dishes:-
- 1 liter milk (full cream)
- 1 cup chiraunji
- 3 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp lotus seeds (Makhana)
- 10-12 almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
How to Make Chiraunji Makhane ki Kheer:-
- Take a bowl put chiraunji and soaked overnight.Remove as much skin as possible from soaked chiraunji.
- Blanch and peel almonds. Chop them.
- Reduce milk in a pan and add chiraunji into it.
- Simmer and add condensed milk. Add Sugar and mix it well. Add cardamom powder mix it well.
- To serve, pour kheer on a bowl.
- Garnish with fried makhana, almonds.