- 1 tsp Whole Black Pepper Corns
- 2 tbsp Dried basil leaves
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 4-5 Cardamom (Elaichi)
- 20 grm Dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp Cloves (Laung)
How to make Indian Tea Masala Powder:-
- Take the mixer grinder to powder the dried ginger, green cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper. Add the all remaining spices into mixture jar and make smooth powder of it.
- Now your chai masala powder has been ready to use.
- You can store this powder in a container. Use this chai masala powder in your tea and make it delicious and tasty.
Achari Masala Powder Recipe is very easy recipe. You can be prepare in bulk and store in airtight container for more than 3 month.You can use this powder in Achar, Achari Began Recipe, Meat & Achari Bhindi Recips.
2 tbsp Coriander Seeds (dhaniya)
1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (methi)
1 tsp Mustard seeds (sarso)
1 tsp Nigella Seeds (kalonji)
1 tsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
1 tsp Fennel seeds (Saunf)
2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tbsp Tumeric Powder (Haldi)
4 dry red chillies (Lal Mirch)
How to make Achari Masala Powder :-
Take a flat frying pan and roast all the ingredients on low flame. Keep aside.
Take a grinder and put all roast ingredients into it. Grind and prepare smooth powder.
Transfer this powder in an airtight container for future use.