- 1 Cup Rice flour
- 1-2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- Chat Masala
How to make Rice Papad / Chawal Ke Papad:-
- Take a bowl and add 2 cup of water and add 1/2 cup of rice and stir well until the lumps dissolves completely. Add reaming rice flour slowly and make a smooth batter.
- When no lumps in the batter add cumin seeds with salt into this batter. Stir well. Now batter is ready. Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Take 2 cup of water in a vessel and put it on the flame. Cover the vessel until boil the water.
- Take a plate and grease with some oil.
- Stir the better and pour this batter 1-2 tbsp on the greased plate. Spread the batter over the grease plate. Place this plate on the vessel. Cover this vessel. Let the papad be cooked in the stem.
- Remove the lid after 2-3 minutes. The color of papad has changed. Take a plate off the vessel and allow it to be cool down completely.
- When the papad becomes completely cool down, then it comes out of the edges with the help of a knife slowly. Place the papad on a polythene or a cloth.
- Do the same procedure to make other papads.
- Keep the papad in the sun for 1-2 days for dry them completely. Turn it over after every 3-4 hours.
- Papad are dried completely after 2 days. Papad are ready to fried.
- Heat oil in a wok for deep fry papads. Oil should be very hot. Take a papad and place into the oil, press and flip the side of the papad until the papad crispy is done.
- Drain out and put on a tessu paper or a kitchen paper towel.
- Sprinkle some chaat masal on it.
- Serve it with tea or coffee.
You may also like below dishes:-
- 6-7 Bread Sliced
- 60 gm softened butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste (2-3 crushed garlic cloves)
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves / green coriander leaves
- Black pepper
- 3 tbsp cheese
How to make Garlic Bread:-
Take a deep bowl and combine butter, garlic and parsley. Add salt and pepper.
Spread mixture and cheese over sides of bread slices.
Microwave for 12 to 15 minutes or until butter is melted and bread crisp.
Serve it with tea, coffee.
- 1 cup Sama Ke Chawal
- 1/2 cup Cube potatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp ginger & green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2-2.5 cup water
- Salt (Sendha Namak) as per your taste
- 2-3 tbsp fine chopped coriander leaves
How to make Sama Chawal Khichadi:-
- Take a deep bowl and soak sama chawal for an hour. After that drain and keep aside.
- Take a thick bottom pan/ kadhai or Pressure Cooker and heat ghee in it. When ghee become heat add cumin seeds.
- Fry cumin seeds till they are crackle.
- Add ginger-chilli paste and add crushed black pepper.Saute it till the raw aroma goes away.
- After that add potatoes cubes and stir and saute it for three minutes.Add sama chawal in it. Stir and saute for a minute.
- Add water and stir away.
- Add Rock Salt/ Saindha Namak and mix it well.
- Cover this Pan/ Pressure cooker or Kadhai with a lid on a low flame for 1 whistle.
- Do check and stir at interval.
- When the sama rice softened and cooked well. Switch off the flame.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- You can add some lemon juice.
- Serve it with plane yogurt.
- 1 Cup Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) (soak sabudana overnight or 4-5 hrs)
- 1/2 cup Peanuts Roasted
- 1-2 small size boiled Potatoes
- 10-15 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger finely grated
- 1 fine chopped green chilli
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp ghee / peanut oil
- Salt as per taste
How to make Sabudana Recipe:-
- Take soaked sabudana and drain it. Keep aside.
- Take boiled potatoes and peel it. After that chopped it.
- Take a frying pan and roast peanut when till brown.
- Now heat Ghee fry cumin seeds till crackle. Add salt in it.
- After that add curry leaves, chili and grated ginger and frying it.
- Add potatoes and saute it for 1-2 minutes.
- After that add Tapioca Pearls (Sabudana) and keep on stirring this mixture.
- Don’t over cook.
- Sabudana become looses their opaqueness and starts becoming translucent. Then Sabudana become cook.
- Serve Sabudana Khichadi hot with garnish coriander leaves.