- Condensed milk one tin,
- desiccated coconut powder 2 cups
How to make Coconut Ladoo:
- Mix the condensed milk and one and a half cup of coconut powder in a bowl and stir on a low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Set aside until the mixture has slightly cooled down and shape into ladoo.
- Roll each ladoo in the half cup of coconut powder.
- 1 liter milk (full cream)
- 1 cup chiraunji
- 3 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp lotus seeds (Makhana)
- 10-12 almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
How to Make Chiraunji Makhane ki Kheer:-
- Take a bowl put chiraunji and soaked overnight.Remove as much skin as possible from soaked chiraunji.
- Blanch and peel almonds. Chop them.
- Reduce milk in a pan and add chiraunji into it.
- Simmer and add condensed milk. Add Sugar and mix it well. Add cardamom powder mix it well.
- To serve, pour kheer on a bowl.
- Garnish with fried makhana, almonds.
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour (atta)
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 2 Cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6-7 Almond fine chopped
- 6-7 Cashew fine chopped
- 4-5 Raisins
How to make Atte Ka Halwa:-
- Take a heavy bottom pan or wok (Kadhai). Heat ghee in this pan.
- Add flour in this pan on medium flame. Stirring continuously.
- Take another pan and add water and sugar on high flame. Let the sugar solution come to a boil.
- Roast the atta till its color changes stirring well.
- The atta should golden brown. It give a good fragrance.
- The sugar solution need to be hot when you add it to the roasted atta.
- The sugar solution starts to bubble in a matter, immediately add in hot atta. Stir continuously. So that no lumps are formed.
- Atta mixture will absorb water. Add raisins.
- When this halwa semi thick switch off the flame.
- Decorate with chopped almond and cashew.
- Serve it hot.
- 3 cup Grated Lauki (Bottle gourd)
- 500 ml Boiled Milk
- 6-7 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 4-5 tbsp Ghee
- 3-4 saffron Strand
- 7-8 fine chopped almond
- 7-8 fine chopped cashew nuts
- 5-6 raisins
How to make Lauki ka Halwa:-
Take a heavy bottom sauce pan or wok (kadhai). Combined milk and grated lauki on low flame.
Stirring in between. Bring whole mixture to a boil.
Lauki will cook in the milk. Milk become reduce.
When all milk has evaporated add ghee. Mix it well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add sugar and mix it well.
The Sugar will melt. Add green cardamom powder mix it well. Cook for few minutes. Stir continuously.
Garnishing with chopped almond, cashew nuts, raisins and saffron strand.
Serve it hot.
You may also like this:-
- ½ Cup Semolina (Sooji)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Ghee
- 1-1/2 Cup Water
- ½ tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 7-8 Fine chopped Almonds
- 7-8 Fine chopped Cashews
- 5-6 Rasins
- Pinch Of Saffron soaked in 1/8-Cup Milk
How to make Sooji ka Halwa:-
- Take a deep, heavy bottom sauce pan. Melt the ghee and then add sooji on low flame. Stir well.
- When the sooji is golden brown .
- Take another frying pan and add water and sugar and prepare sugar solution.
- When sugar solution become ready. This sugar solution add in roasted sooji. Stir well and continuously.
- Add cardamom powder, saffron milk and some chopped dry fruits.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnishing with some chopped dry fruits (almond, cashew nuts, raisins etc.).
- Serve it hot.
- 1 cup Gram Flour (besan)
- 1/4 cup Ghee
- 1-1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom Powder
- 5-6 Raisin (kismis)
- Fine chopped some dry fruits (almond, cashew nut,Walnut, Pistachios)
- 3-5 strands of saffron.
How to make Besan ka halwa:-
- Take a thick bottom frying pan or wok (kadhai) and keep on a low flame. Add ghee. When ghee become melt add gram flour and mix it well.
- Roast the gram flour continuously . stirring continuously. Add some milk and stirring well.
- Then pour the remaining milk and stirring well.
- Continue to mix and stir well that no lumps are formed. Add sugar and mix well.
- Keep stir 5-6 minutes on low flame.
- You will see the halwa leaving ghee at the sides. Add cardamom powder.The halwa will also start leaving the edges of the pan.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnishing with chopped dry fruits, raisin, saffron strands.
- Serve it hot and warm.
- 1/3 cup ground coffee
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- Coco Powder
How to make Vanilla Coffee:-
- Take a coffeemaker and place coffee and water in coffee filter according to coffeemaker manufacturer’s directions.
- Take a bowl and put sugar and pudding and mix well.
- In this mixture add milk and coffee and stir well.
- Before serving it become cool.
- Decorate with coco powder.
- 4 cups hot strong coffee
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Chocolate powder
How to make Creamy Coffee:-
- Take 4 mugs and divide coffee and stir well.
- Decorate coffee top with whipped cream and chocolate Powder.
- 2 cups White flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Mango /Orange juice
- 1-1/2 cup chopped mixed candied fruit
- 1-1/2 cups grated coconut
- 25-30 raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- some oil or butter for greasing
How to Make Fruit Cake:-
- Take a big bowl and add butter and sugar mix well until light and fluffy.
- After that in this mixture add egg one at a time and beating well. Add another egg and beating well. Add 3 egg and beat well.
- In this mixture add flour, salt, juice, baking powder mix well.
- Stir in the candied fruit, nuts and raisins.
- Take a Baking tray or baking bowl and greased it by oil or butter. Bake at 80-90 minutes for 300 degree . Check it after 80-90 minutes by toothpick or knife.
- Until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove to a serving platter and decorate with nuts, grated coconut, sugar and candied.
- 1 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 quarts pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Some Gummy worms
How to make Worm Punch Recipe:-
Take a deep bowl and add orange sherbet, pineapple juice and soda mix well. Mix it until sherbet is almost dissolved. Garnishing with gummy worms. Serve immediately.