Skip to content
- ½ Cup Semolina (Sooji)
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Ghee
- 1-1/2 Cup Water
- ½ tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 7-8 Fine chopped Almonds
- 7-8 Fine chopped Cashews
- 5-6 Rasins
- Pinch Of Saffron soaked in 1/8-Cup Milk
How to make Sooji ka Halwa:-
- Take a deep, heavy bottom sauce pan. Melt the ghee and then add sooji on low flame. Stir well.
- When the sooji is golden brown .
- Take another frying pan and add water and sugar and prepare sugar solution.
- When sugar solution become ready. This sugar solution add in roasted sooji. Stir well and continuously.
- Add cardamom powder, saffron milk and some chopped dry fruits.
- Switch off the flame.
- Garnishing with some chopped dry fruits (almond, cashew nuts, raisins etc.).
- Serve it hot.