- 1 tsp saffron
- 100 gm cashew nuts
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1-2 silver sheets (Varg)
How to make Kaju Katli Recipe:-
- Take a blander and grind cashew nuts into a fine powder.
- Take a non stick pan and heat water on low flame.
- Add saffron and sugar mix it well. Prepare sugar syrup thickens.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Add cashew nuts powder and mix it well. Cook it 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the mixture on to a Plate or thali.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Transfer mixture onto a worktop and knead a little. Spread the mixture into a thali or tray.
- Garnishing with silver varq.
- Keep in refrigerate.
- Cut into squares and serve it.