- 1 liter milk (full cream)
- 1 cup chiraunji
- 3 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp lotus seeds (Makhana)
- 10-12 almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
How to Make Chiraunji Makhane ki Kheer:-
- Take a bowl put chiraunji and soaked overnight.Remove as much skin as possible from soaked chiraunji.
- Blanch and peel almonds. Chop them.
- Reduce milk in a pan and add chiraunji into it.
- Simmer and add condensed milk. Add Sugar and mix it well. Add cardamom powder mix it well.
- To serve, pour kheer on a bowl.
- Garnish with fried makhana, almonds.