- 100 gm chick-pea flour (1 cup)
- 100 gm sugar (1 cup)
- 1 cup water
- 200 gm ghee (2 cups)
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
How to make Mysore Pak:-
- Take a deep bowl and shift chick pea flour.
- Take a Frying pan and put sugar and water on low flame. When it dissolves, stir continue on medium flame. When it reaches a one thread consistency. Sugar Syrup has been ready. Add cardamom powder and mix it well.
- In this syrup add tbsp chick pea flour and mix it well.Stir continue and add chick pea flour a tablespoon at a time.
- When add chick pea flour has been used add ghee a tbsp at a time stir continue.
- After some time this mixture color has been changed.
- This mixture will be more crumbly and color brown. Switch off the flame.
- Take a plate and thali. Greasing this thali by ghee.
- Spread all better in thali and patting it to thali base.
- Put this thali in refrigerator.
- After 20-30 minutes cut this mixture in barfi shape.
- Serve it cool.