Skip to content
How to prepare Mawa (Khoya):-
- Take a deep heavy bottomed utensil.
- Boil milk in this utensil on medium flame. Stir after 5-6 minutes every times.
- After 1.5-2 hours milk become thick and there is no liquid left any more.
- Stir milk become frequently to prevent sticking.
- You can prepare 1 cup mawa by 1 ltr milk.
- Switch off the flame. When milk is reduced and mawa is ready.
- You can put mawa in refrigerator for cooling.
- After cool it become solid and very thick.
- Your mawa has been ready. You can prepare many- many dishes by this mawa.