Paneer is rich source of protein and calcium. Some of the most important benefits of paneer are given below:-
- benefit for weight loss
- Healthy for bones and teeth
- Healthy for heart
- Healthy for diabetes
- Healthy for Kids
- Healthy for skin and Hair
- Healthy for Woman & Man
- Healthy during Pregnancy and Lactation ,etc
- 2 ltr Milk (full cream milk)
- 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Plain Muslin Cloth
How to Prepare Paneer:-
- Take a deep Pot.
- Boil 2 ltr milk in this pot in over medium flame. When milk become boil, reduce flame to low.
- In this milk add 2 teaspoon milk & stir gently.
- Milk will start to curdle & paneer would separate from liquid. Turn off the flame.
- Take it away form flame.
- Take a big vessel and a muslin cloth. Place clean muslin cloth over strainer in another big vessel.
- Pour curdled milk into it to remove liquid (whey).
- After that pour 3-4 glasses cold water strained soiled to remove sourness.
- You can Use Whey to make paratha dough.
- Lift Cloth toward top from all sides. Hold it mouth & it by turning clockwise and squeeze out excess water.
- Tie the mouth and place it over colander or upside-down plate and keep any heavy object over it.
- Keep it under pressure for 1 hours.
- Remove the heavy object. Open the tie cloth and you will see a round shaped paneer slab is ready.
- You can store it in a airtight container for 3-4 days in refrigerator.