- 1/2 tin condensed Milk (Milk Maid)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 tbsp powder sugar
- 1 cup Refined flour or plain flour (Maida)
- 1/4 cup cocoa Powder,
- 1/4 tsp soda- bi- carb
- 1 tsp baking powder
- chocolate sauce, walnut halves, Chocolate chips
How to prepare Chocolate Cake in Microwave:-
- Sift plain flour , cocoa, soda and baking powder. Keep aside. Beat sugar and condensed milk till fluffy.
- Add oil and beat well.
- Add milk and essence. add plain flour beat well for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is smooth and light.
- Transfer to a greased bowl of 6″ diameter.
- Microwave for 5 minutes. Let it stand for 5 minutes in the microwave.
- Let it cool. Transfer to a serving platter. Pour chocolate sauce on it and decorate with walnut halves and chocolate chips.