You also Called “Dahi Chane ki sabzi“.
- 1.5 cup Yogurt ( Dahi),
- 2 cup Soaked and Boiled Brown Chick Peas (Kala Chana)
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 1 tsp Green chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Red chilli Powder
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1/2 tsp mustard Seeds ( Rai or sarso)
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves (Kata Hua Hara Dhaniya)
How to prepare Chane Jaisalmer Ke :-
- Take a deep bowl and mix gram flour, Yogurt, turmeric powder, green chilli paste, salt, 1/2 cup of water and mix it well, Using a whisk till no lumps remaining.
- Take a deep pan and heat oil in this pan. In this pan when oil become heat, add cumin seed and mustard seeds.
- Seeds become crackle, add Brown chick peas and gram flour mixture. Mix it Well.
- Cook it on a medium Flame for 2-3 minutes.Stirring continuously.
- Garnished with Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Serve Immediately.